PotC tops....

John_Young

Well crewe... we all know that Pirates is a grand film that's been out fer about 3 months now.... but now, it's NO LONGER IN THE TOP 10.

Shame on all of ye! Ye scurellous scalliwags! Ye Shameful Salamanders!

It's currently #17 for top grossin' movie of all time in th' USA however. An that's a good thing... but it needs to get a tad higher! A lot more higher!

I know that it's still in theatres laddies and lassies! I saw it fer the 10th time last night, and then I saw that delightful feller who fights like a Rock.

Anyways, gets backs ta werk ya Venomous villains! Go see th' movie again! Right now!

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

:ph34r:

I took me offspring to see it again this past weekend I did - and this time we sailed our black ship into the drive in ter see it!

The little landlubbers fell asleep (scurvy little mongrels) and I finished it out by myself as is right n' proper!

I've got to see it a few more times before the season it completely gone! :ph34r:

Plunder Bunny Jackie Sparrow Bloody Charity ButterCupChuckleButt Kidd

i've been 8 times meself. Running out of people to pressgang into seeing it with me. Having given up though. :huh:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Last week we went to see POTC again and we went to a snobby area over at Fashion Island, CA. Blast, we felt like we were the only ones there. How many of you were quiet during the "rum" scene. We were laughing our heads off and still it was absolutely quiet from everyone else - HOW CAN YOU SIT THROUGH THAT SCENE AND NOT LAUGH OR MAKE A SOUND? Well, after the movie we were applauding as usual and still nothing from the audience and there were a fair amount of people there say it was 35% full of people.

Eh, I would have been better off with the peasants, but they were the only ones showing the film at a convenient time.

ARRRGGGGG!!! ;)

I have the best "Stupid Audience" anectdote..

I was with two other people for I believe my...third POTC viewing. We had a couple not far away from us who were glaring at us for talking and giggling through the CREDITS!!!!!

Now..if it had credits like say, Monsters Inc, where you could actually watch something while the names scrolled by, that would be one thing. Or for the end bit after the credits.

But...for the love o' Merlin!!!! The names and the MUSIC, mates!!!!!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Pirated me a good quality copy off tha net!!! I am a pirate, never claimed nothin' more! Me money stays where it belongs, in me pocket, wheres it can go ta me favorite charity...MESELF!!!!! Don' get me wrong, POTC was a great movie, saw it once in tha theater, will definitely buy tha DVD! POTC, again, is a great movie, but piratin' is more profitable!!!!

;);););)

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

I've seen it 9 times already, and I beat me record with it! An' pretty much everyone else's I know, too. :) I needa go again, see it with me one mate who hasn't taken the time to yet! I be too obsessed with tha movie, methinks. Me family thinks me mad.

The Capt'n shall see to it PotC goes back up the list where it belongs! Although I also own a pirated (I mean, what else would I get ^^) copy o' PotC, but I still make an effort n' reward those talented lads and lasses over at Disney for their hard work... something I know little of, meself.

Captain Wolfy Wench

I can't wait for the DVD to be released and I will buy it - mayhap 2 (got to keep one in good condition he he - Me family think me mad as well.) Perhaps I be the most stupid here abouts - but I have no idea where a buxom lass should go to fetch herself one of these internet downloads in the meantime to tide me over......... anyone?

Plunder Bunny Jackie Sparrow Bloody Charity ButterCupChuckleButt Kidd

Since it now be available for downloading I think more pirates are wanting pirate versions than paid copies. I be having a pirate copy right now and I still will be buyin a legit version of the DVD on opening day.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Kazza or Kazza light. It's loaded with a ton of spyware so I'd recommend the lite version. Check http://www.download.com for the latest version. It's free software so don't let any site convince you that you need to buy it from them so that you can download the software. Once you do get the software and install it you can run a search for POTC. If you have any problems let me know. I also do have a copy saved on my hard drive but it's too big to burn onto CD and it'd take a might bit long to transfer to someone else' computer.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.