bunkertor

i will have to check on the space. we might. not sure how long we are going for.

i have read some posts and it seems like it changes year to year.

i would like to camp in the period section in the fort area.

if not, we were thinking one of the other regular camp sites in key west.

B)

piratebanner.jpg

I'm planning to camp there at the Fort. Perhaps I'll be seeing you down there. Not sure how many will be there. But, I am sure that there will be a good amount of us there, willing and able to have LOTS of fun! :lol::D :)

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 months later...
:ph34r: Inviting Pyrates aboard yer ship!?! Since when does a Pyrate need an invitation! :ph34r:

Seriously, that is very kind and I hope you are able to make it.

Well, we are going to be leaving Philadelphia in September or October... So we'll definitaly be there. Getting to the Fort is a whole different issue, (I have no car).

We went a couple years ago, we didn't know anyone there. I think it would be more fun if we/I knew some people who where going to be there.

I think we can probably get you to the fort. I will be driving down from Missouri, so if I can figure out how to navigate that area, we should be able to offer transportation. If not myself, surely someone of the campers or locals can help out. You're right, it's always more fun when ya know the scum yer hangin' with! :)

Well, this is the place to get to know those that will be there! Check out the other threads in this area for more info too. Fair winds to ya!

meblonde.jpg

That's me... I have more pictures, but I'm not blonde in them, they're from before I was blonde. ... So find me at PiP! LOL!! Be gentle on my though, I have social anxiety, so putting myself out there like this is a big deal for me... (But I'm really excited!)

Myself and Shaelyn are both plannin' to make the trek down this year from Jersey...amazing how many of us there are around here ain't it?

The past couple years it was a lot easier to get there since we lived in FL at the time...but a caravan of sorts from th' Jersey/Philly area could be oh so interestin'...

An' what's this I hear of Pennsic Pirates? Me an' my crew attend yearly...vedy intervesting...

Btw...Sailorgirl, when you get down there find The Wolf and tell them Kalum and Shaelyn of The Maleficent send their greetings! Captain Finbar and crew are a great bunch...

Myself and Shaelyn are both plannin' to make the trek down this year from Jersey...amazing how many of us there are around here ain't it?

The past couple years it was a lot easier to get there since we lived in FL at the time...but a caravan of sorts from th' Jersey/Philly area could be oh so interestin'...

An' what's this I hear of Pennsic Pirates? Me an' my crew attend yearly...vedy intervesting...

Btw...Sailorgirl, when you get down there find The Wolf and tell them Kalum and Shaelyn of The Maleficent send their greetings! Captain Finbar and crew are a great bunch...

It is really cool that there are going to be other people from up this way, (NJ/PA).

And I will try to remember to pass on word to The Wolf, for you, (though I'm not leaving for KW for another 5 months). I'm actually friend of a friend of her Captain. (I'm friends with the Captain of Schooner Western Union, and he knows him.)

Regina