Ahoy There

The name's Jack Stifler. Captain of the Scavenger and her crew. I live in Sarasota, Florida, and host a very popular event down here called Pirate Bash. I found these forums accidentally while looking for costumes for my crew, and it's the best Pirate Forums I've seen. So, in short, nice to meet you all, and I hope to be here for a while.

Arrr, Well met Cap'n Stifler. It be me pleasure te be the first te welcome ye. A little tradition we observes here: The next round be on ye. Ray, that be the fella behind the bar, a tankard o' grog on Cap'n Stiflers purse fer me if ye please.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

welcome aboard lad make ye'self at home but do your propers and buy the house the first round ....hope ye brought plenty o' swag because we be a thirsty lot ......i'll be having a flaggon o' black rum m'self :huh::huh::lol:

and by the way :lol: watch out for some o' these lasses they'll steal everything that is or aint nailed down ;););) ....but you didn't hear that from me :huh::huh::huh:

Ahoy and welcome to ye. Enjoy yer stay at the Pub, lad.

(turnin' to the bartender) Ray, another screwdriver. Gramercy.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

fíorchaoin fáiltee Stifler! Too many Jacks t' b' callin ya' by that name! Like callin' the name Michael when wit clan McDonough!

M' new 'ere m'self an' Nil 'ave I ever found a nicer group o' rouges 'n cut trotes in m' days then thems thet r 'ere.

Since ya' b' buyin, today my poison b' ...dark rum Ray!

Welcome te ye Capt'n Jack. I be Scarlet McBayne and would dearly luv a pear cider this afternoon.

an I agree with Blue......it aint stealin ifin ye lads "Give" it to us. :lol: :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

some o' these lasses they'll steal everything that is or aint nailed down ;)   ;)   ;)     ....but you didn't hear that from me :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Hugh m' friend, uv nil been caught steelin in m' life and any accusations are ...well earned! ;)

When I said Pirate Bash, I didn't mean an event bashing Pirates. Quite the opposite in fact, its an event complete with bars, gift shops, smoke shops for all your fine tobacco needs, sword fights, live bands complete with mosh pit. My crew are the workers at the party, and everyone's in uniform. It's great, not to toot my own horn, but I'm very proud of it. The board is www.piratebash.proboards59.com, and the site is www.angelfire.com/crazy/piratebash . There is no set date for the next one, but anyone and everyone is welcome to come. It's probably going to be sometime in early 2007.

chestinfountain.jpg

I be taken donations of your best Rum sir..Welcome to da PUB of ALL Pubs !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."