Declare sumthin' about yerself that no one knows

CaptainCiaran

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOPS! ye did know that I am now engaged, did ye not?)

Congrats Rummy !

And Some day I plan on that Gold tooth fer me self, ta replace the rotten one. Whoa ta rejoice over a bad tooth is somethin I'd did't plan on when I got up this mornin... Ahh the little things in life! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I can read and write Braille, as I used to work at the NC School for the Blind (sighted readers learn to look at the position of the dots, not use their fingers by the way).

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I have as many tattoos as I have fingers.

Whether that means a certain number of tats or less than the usual number of fingers, I'm leavin' to the imagination...

Eleven tattoos! I'm impressed! :o

I've broken the same toe three times.

I love to go skinnydippin' and stay at clothing-optional resorts.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

im officially the worlds most boring person, its true! ive naver broken a bone or got a tattoo or have a piercing and i have no hobbies to speak of, i dont like sports i dont smoke and i dont drink excessivly, ive never had a one night stand and have been in just one steady relationship for almost 2 years which is still my first relationship of any description, i dont have any intresting stories or weird allergies or phobias and i cant do anything weird with my body (then again i dont often check).

im officially the worlds most boring person, its true! ive naver broken a bone or got a tattoo or have a piercing and i have no hobbies to speak of, i dont like sports i dont smoke and i dont drink excessivly, ive never had a one night stand and have been in just one steady relationship for almost 2 years which is still my first relationship of any description, i dont have any intresting stories or weird allergies or phobias and i cant do anything weird with my body (then again i dont often check).

Wow, that sounds a lot like me! :o That's good to know I'm not the only one with many of the same qualities. :) Woo-hoo! lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I get deathly sea-sick out on a boat, tied up to the dock or out at sea.

A land locked Pirate I am! :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Nobody knows it, but nearly everything I hear turns on a recollection and I end up turning my reply into a story. (I think it's my Irish story-telling heritage that brought that on) and the worst thing is that I know it annoys people, but I just haven't been able to stop doing it~ :o

Nobody knows it, but nearly everything I hear turns on a recollection and I end up turning my reply into a story. (I think it's my Irish story-telling heritage that brought that on) and the worst thing is that I know it annoys people, but I just haven't been able to stop doing it~ :lol:

Aye, so you're a Bard.

What could possibly be wrong with that lass?? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I have a talent for mimicking accents and speech patterns. So much so that my native Southern accent has been almost completely sublimated. :lol:

And my wife can attest to the high probability that one of my Irish ancestors kissed the Blarney stone at least once. :) :lol:

To be fair, I'm changing me persona to be that of a man from Liverpool. So I'm patterning me brogue after that of a fellow named Derek Acorah, for those who've heard of him. Be sure to ask me to do the "Mary loves Dick" impression sometime... :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?