Declare sumthin' about yerself that no one knows

CaptainCiaran

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - one more thing about me that no one knows... My fiance and I share the same birthday - just 4 years apart we are! (andy yes, swifty - i do move fast, I guess that when you know it's love, the momentum builds very fast.

...well...something about me - I've never had a cavity

Bravo, Captain Eisley. We are definitely in a minority. Yer post reminded me that I've only had one small cavity in me adult teeth, and I be 47 years old.

Three cheers for Colgate!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Periodically I add to my Gold Tooth collection. I wont have any cavities either after May 7th. 2 more Gold teeth and a few Gold fillings .

I know it looks dirty in some circles., but I smile anyway even tho it offends some...., especially the suits I run into from time to time. I got more into my gums than most suits do into their Rolexs.

I know its wrong in todays world but I just wont do porcelin and the "white stuff " doesnt stick to me for more than a year?

:lol: Wicked-Wicked-Wicked-Grin :lol:

Bling

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

My boyfriend of over a year doesn't love me. (he told me to my face)

What a stupid git he is! We love you, Rogue Mermaid! You're a beautiful soul, within and without! :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Arr, Harbor Master. I think gold teeth are befittin' of a pirate.

Smile often, mate!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I don't have my appendix. I had to be rushed to ER when I was 16 to have it removed. I was a mess! Poison was seeping from the appendix making me deathly ill, fever climbed as high as 104, I looked as white as ghost, paler than usual. The appendix burst just before they operated on me. Yup, fun time that was, ugh!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

that in 26 years of marriages to 3 different women i was never unfaithful to any one of them ....not that i was not a bit of a rogue & cad before and after those marriages :o:o:o

but telling a lass the truth "that my intentions are dishonourable" isn't wrong is it??? :angry:

I was assulted a year ago today purely because of what i was wearing and i still haven't heard anything from the police even though he was arrested at the scene!! (grrrrrrrr!!!) Oh and that reminds me the thing that annoys me the most is ignorance (GRRRRRRRR!!!)

cap'n no-beard

No one, or no one here?

No one here knows that... (it would be much easier to come up with something if I didn't know Hugh.) ...yesterday was the first anniversary of my mothers passing. She was a wonderful woman, so don't mourn, that time is past, I celebrate having her in my life every day!

No one knows that ...every secret I have at least one other person knows about. :)

(unless wearing white socks with sneakers) I only wear Argyll socks.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I buy and sell things on ebay

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

If I declared somethin' tha' ye didn't know... then ya wouldn't not know it anymore......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org