Lookin' ta share a pint er two

Silkie McDonough

Dia duit!

A friend tol' me o this pub. Spoke so well of er patrons that I ad t' see fer myself.

So, t' be followin local custom, Ray, a round on Silkie! I've shillings in me purse (or safely hidden on me person) an' many thirsty friends. For me I believe I herad mention of raspberry cider wit' fresh raspberries? I'll ave a pint o' thet. Fer toes who are interested I'v a full flask o' pocheen!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silkie darlin, I be Scarlet McBayne an it be me pleasure te be the first at the pub te welcome ye. Now dear I'd luv a pint o raspberry cider, ye jest pull up a stool an we'll share a tale or two.....

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

aye silkie good te see ye found yer way t' the pub ....this lass has the voice of an angel ....she'd lure many a lad to his doom :P   :P   ;)

Ah, Hugh! I knew I'd find ya' here.

Silkies smile brodens, she jumps off her bar stool runs to Hugh and embraces him tightly.

So nice t' see ya! She kises him softly on the cheek. Hav a ...now what is it that ya' prefer? ;)

Then smiles dimurely

Hugh, how sweet o' ye to compair me' voice to that of an angel.

She hugs him again, holding him a bit longer.

Silkie darlin, I be Scarlet McBayne an it be me pleasure te be the first at the pub te welcome ye. Now dear I'd luv a pint o raspberry cider, ye jest pull up a stool an we'll share a tale or two.....

Dia duit! Scarlet! Thank'ye fer your kindness! Ray?

Aye, welcome aboard Miss Silkie Smooth. My apologies m'lady, but I had to add the "smooth" name.

I be the humble Pyrate Blackfoot in honore to meet your acqaintance m'lady. I will take a double shot of rum. An' fer you madame? The drinks be on me since you be a lady m'lady. Cheers! :lol:

signature4.jpg]

Tis very kind uv ye. An'nice t' be treated like a lady.

go raibh míle maith agat! Thank ye' very much!

I've nil objection t' to ya' addn the smooth but ...I've been here in the shadows fer a few days now an' I'm tinkin that humble is not the first word thet Id use t' describe ye'! An' smooth applies just as well t' y as to me! :lol:

I'm thinking I should stick with the same poison fer now. Another raspberry cider i ye' please.

:lol:

She walks to william red wake,

What ye' be needin' is a nice hot cup o' tea with a hefty dose of me' pocheen init'!

She says while laying her cool fingers on his forehead.

Taking a step back,

He asn't been in any quarenteened ports lately has he? :lol:

Ray, a cup o' tea if' ye' will, an I'll hear no objections from any vu ye'!

:lol:

Greetins Miss Silkie,

Grand days it be that so many folks come wanderin in and especially so many new ladies ta grace the room 'ere in the pub! It be gettin much 'arder ta behave in the presence of so much freindly beauty as is in this place... but Blondiewench be keepin me in check fer certain :lol: :) .

Be takin care lass...Capt. Bo

Capin' Bo is it? Tis a pleasure.

As t' b'hayvin', thet's nil a problem, tis b'hayvin well that may trip ye' up! :lol: I make it a point t' always b'hayve well ...no matter what I may b'doin'! :lol:

I'm sure thet yer Blondiewench will indeed keep ye' in check. An' t' her I say, I make it a point nil t' get b'tween a lady n' er man ...n' her blade! :lol:

Dia dhuit, Gerl...

Welcome ta th' pub.... enjoy yer time wi' all us er... fine folk... A'right.. Rogues n' wenches...

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil....

Sláinte!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ahoy and Welcome to ye, Silkie!

Much to see and do here in the Pub, so wander around, but watch yerself...there be many a rogue here who might lead ye astray.

Drinks? Aye, Ray (our bartender), I'll have a screwdriver fer the mornin' be gone.

Again, welcome to ye, lass!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Sláinte Dorian! Tank ye'

CaptainCiaran, there be many a rogue here who might lead me astray? :huh:

A lady can dream cant she? B)

Tis a pleasure t'meet ye' Constance, tank ya' fer the welcome. :huh:

RumbaRue, where ARE all the men 'round here? Ah, well I'll enjoy them well enough when they come round. Until then, I'll raise me' glass with this fine group of ladies and wenches an' enjoy what merriment comes!

CaptainCiaran, there be many a rogue here who might lead me astray? 

A lady can dream cant she?

:lol: Jes checkin' to make sure ye were on yer toes there, lass. :lol:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Welcomes aboard miss Silkie yer welcome ta come and go as ye wish ye been provin yer worth and yer funs jes beginnins. May you find everything and more here in the world famous pub Yer drinks well lass fer the rest a the day well they be on me!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

(looking at Richards) Tank y' fer t'drink. An' what would ye prefer a lady t' call y'? Arter, Rechards or :ph34r: Sir Kent? :ph34r:

Miss Bunny! Such a kind welcome! Tank ye' much! :ph34r:

Hugh, ifin ye' be here I'm wantin t' thank ye properly fer directin me' t' this place! Mayhaps I'll learn t' flirt here? :ph34r:

(looking at Richards) Tank y' fer t'drink. An' what would ye prefer a lady t' call y'? Arter, Rechards or :ph34r: Sir Kent? :ph34r:

Miss Bunny! Such a kind welcome! Tank ye' much! :ph34r:

Hugh, ifin ye' be here I'm wantin t' thank ye properly fer directin me' t' this place! Mayhaps I'll learn t' flirt here? :ph34r:

Aye most ingenious way to get me back in here.......what to be called? Arthur was me nick name in grade school but Kent is good. I liken to have many answers to that. Thank ye knindly fer the need. Yer next (as I turn to address Ray ) drink is on me!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.