GOOD DAY

Cannon Jack

Scarlet positions herself as Bunny comes runnin around the table......with a whirls of skirts Scarlet evaids Bunny and hops onto Bunny's back as she goes rushing past. Wrappin her hands deep into Bunny's curls, Scarlet yells...

" never ridden a wrabbit afore. tehehe hahahah! Ride em Pirate Gerl!"

woohoo :wub:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Bunny stops, stands and flops Scarlet's rump onto a pub table:

She turns around and starts tickling Miss Scarlet! Pinches her! Bytes her leg! Bytes her way up till she hits the boning in her corset!

Scarlet Screams, "RAVENOUS SHARK BUNNY"

Bunny Cutlass

tickle me will ye, you evil bunny!! Well, I'll jest distract you....

Scarlet manages te pull a rather large and tasty looking carrot out of her boot and holding it above Bunny's head distracts her long enough te roll off the table.

now that I have yer attention Bunny, how bout I really get ye mad....Scarlet takes a big bite of the carrot and throws it into the fire as she reachs for her dagger.

Come an get me now darlin..... :wub:

Scarlet McBayne

Aye, the free show is very pleasing to me eye! ***Mad Matt sits next to Mad Jack without even looking at the stool - keeping an eye on th' show. Matt passes Jack a cup of rum.*** Here's somethin' t' keep yer whistle whet, mate. :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

AH CARROT-CIDE! WENCH!

Fyne lass, ifin that be the way ye wants it!

:Bunny unsheaths her boot dagger:

:Bunny lungs at Scarlet with her boot dagger and Scarlet blocks it with hers and pushes off Bunny to get better footing. The two circle with a fire burning in their pools of blue:

Ye won't be so lucky next tyme!

Bunny Cutlass

Scarlet circles the table. Tossing her dagger back and forth between her left and right hands. Then just as she starts getting cocky.....Scarlet circles to the left...then suddenly makes a jump over the table between them. Underestimating the yardage of skirts she's wearing she gets tangled up in her skirts and lands square on top of the table.

S*#T!!!

kicking and trashing to get untangled only makes it worse. In sheer frustration Scarlet takes her dagger and starts hacking away at her skirts.

Finally she emerges from a mountain of fabric clad only in her short chemise, corset, bloomer and boots

Scarlet McBayne

Ye need shorter skirts t' begin wit Lass! Ye floppin round on that table like a giant Flounder was quite amuzin! ;)

Ye ready now?

:Bunny lunges at Scarlet again, daggers clinkin' with sparks. They trust and perry matching move for move. Bunny twists around Scarlet locking her arm behind her and giving her hair quite the tug till she screams. Bunny pushes off her and as Scarlet turns around, BUNNY HAS A BIG CLUMP OF RED CURLY LOCKS IN HER HAND AND SHE WAVES IT ABOUT!:

YE were in need o' a HAIRE CUT!

Bunny Cutlass

Meanwhile, where the spectators sit, Silkie walks up behind Cannon Jack, puts her arm around his waist, pulls herself tight against him her lips to his ear:

Jack m' man, d ya prefer fighters t' lovers?

and kisses his neck

thats it Bunny! I'm seein RED now!!!

Scarlet rushes Bunny and tackles her to the floor, pinning her arms to the floor. I should scalp ye, ye lilly-livered cod-fish!!

Jest then Scarlet and Bunny both hear the wet sounds of lips against flesh....both turn incredulous eyes upon Silkie McDonough kissing on Cannon Jack and in one accord they rise to their feet and advance upon the unfortunate lass............................

:o :) :o:o:o:o:o

Scarlet McBayne

Wunderful ! :o

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:o:o:o

A hearty welcome to ya, Cannon Jack. The name is a nice one. I likes it.

So.. luv... from where ya hail from? Hmm?

I'll be havin' a glass o' wine, please. a sweet red wine. I'm in a sweet mood this evenin'. :o

::Glances at BunnyCutlass; at Scarlet an' the other lass; at th' ladies in all::: plenty of girls be eager t' love ya. ::Taps Jack's nose::: depends upon if ya want a girl... or a right womanly Lady.

All up to you, luv.

But... seriously, though. I do welcome ya to the Pub. You won't meet a finer bunch o' funlovin' pirates. Plenty of exciting entertainment, carefree chaos an' merry mayhem. An'... plenty of us willin' t' drink. As long as yer stores hold out... we be willin' to stay here an' get as drunk as the unconscious oaf outside. :o

:o:o:o

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Jest then Scarlet and Bunny both hear the wet sounds of lips against flesh....both turn incredulous eyes upon Silkie McDonough kissing on Cannon Jack and in one accord they rise to their feet and advance upon the unfortunate lass............................

As the clatter of the fight ceases abruptly, Silkie looks up to see both Scarlet and Bunny advancing towards her. She breaks hold of Jack as they advance :o

y' ladies were otter ize occupied, her hand to the hilt of her short blade

m' jest makin da man feel welcome! backing away from Cannon Jack

tis a tastey morsal but what's one Jack or anoter?! :o

She quickly places herself behind the Madds, Merry and anyone else there.

We do make a right smart fightin' team don't we Luv? How bouts I buys ye a drink? Pina Colada, mayhap? :lol:

:Bunny puts her arm around Scarlet's shoulder:

Ye know, ifin we perfect this, we could be unstoppable in this here pub!

Ye cold, need me frock? I didn't hurt ye did I?

CANNON, come here luv... ye thirsty?

Bunny Cutlass

Here, let me get that fer ya!

***Mad Matt walks up and kisses the Pina Colada off Silkie's lips.***

HEY! That tastes like Pina Colada! :D

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.