GOOD DAY

Cannon Jack

Scarlet saunters over te Cannon Jack testin the firmness o his "cheek" with her right hand, leans up te nibble on his earlobe as she whispers.....

"Bunny isnt the only one with Big Blue eyes darlin"..as she batters her Big Baby Blues at the lad.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gets out the bowl of popcorn and sits down to see who will survive.. the pirate or the pirate lass...

any bets? (just kidding, lass! I know you wouldn't hurt a fly.. )

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Scarlet innocently shrugs her shoulder to reveal even more soft pale skin....her shoulder, her upper arm and.....oops the swell of a breast. Hiding a small smile Scarlet runs behind Cannon Jack...

Oh, Jack....please protect me from that crazy Bunny. ( as she batts her big baby blues up at him, and oh so innocently rubs up against him. )

pst....hey Bunny. I couldnt have planned that better. What are ye gonna do next, show him my thigh?! :lol: :) :rolleyes:

Scarlet McBayne

Nice one Matt  :lol:   But it is" go on take the money and Run" mate. Alright Lass's Stop fighten over Cannon Jack says I.  :lol:

Oh Please lasses Dont listen to Swifty Morgan he knows now what he says One to many punches to thee head By all means fight and remember Cheat to win!!

:rolleyes: :) :lol:

Sorry bee a bit late got to play catch up

Sister Scarlet! Now don't be so graphic that ye rveal all the girlie secrets about our innocent contacts. Ye best be letting them use their own imaginations. (*Rummy accidentally drops her purse, and with deliberate motion, leans forward and bends over deeply to retrieve it ever so s-l-o-w-l-y as she looks up and smiles.) :P Oops, silly me!

Jack Jack me mate the lass's can Fight all day and night. I jes hope they don't hang each other from the yard arm. I am going to Step over here to the corner and Drink me ale and mabe some Rum and watch the lass's undress each other and throw knifes and other sharp objects and Occationaly Duck :lol: Anyone of ye mates are welcome to join me ifn ye wants. Oh Lass's ye be welcome too Join me mates and I so ye arn't in the line of fire. ;)

Swifty :huh:

:rolleyes:

is this like grade school? If I lick it its mine? :lol:B):lol:

Scarlet leans up, innocently brushing against Jacks arm, gazing deeply into his eyes.....and licks him from chin to temple! :lol::lol::lol:

HE'S MINE! HAHAHA BUNNY I CLAIMED HIM!!!!

Scarlet McBayne

possesion is 9 tenths of the law "darlin Bunny"....an I got me arms wrapped around this tall hunk!!! :)

MINE....MINE.....MINW!!!

go chase down some other lad.....maybe Swifty or Matt will play with you? ^_^:wub:

Scarlet McBayne