GOOD DAY

Cannon Jack

AYE Good day to ye all I be new round here I been meaning to sign up for quite some time but ther has been a lot of work to be done among tis ship. Ye C I bee a gunner and there bee lots of gunns to be swabbed an Primed fer battle. I be known to take faqs a lil serious. but i spend a lot of time researching them but I have been wrong befor an shure to be wrong agian I you know what I mean AYE AYE SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE!!

So Raise yer Tankerds and drink up me hardies YOE HOE!!!

:lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arr! Free drinks, ye say? (turnin' to bartender) Ray, I'll have a screwdriver. Gramercy.

So, ye research and study and know a little bit about a lot. Ye sound like a librarian, mate! (That be a compliment.)

Welcome to the Pub, Cannon Jack. Go explorin' -- there be lots to see and do here.

Cheers,

Ciaran

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Merry skids in, her jacket full of snow and ice...

free rum?? I'm here and I'm ready for sometin hot.. I DO mean a hot rum and OJ.. LOL

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I'm here and I'm ready for sometin hot.. I DO mean a hot rum and OJ.. LOL

"Blasted woman..." Matt murmurs as he stand by th' barrelhead lookin' down at th' ground. He takes a sip as he draws somethin' in the dust on th' floor.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Well met lad. Tis' good ta' have ye amongst us. I'll be havin' a mornin' blast o' Tattoo ifn' yer still offerin'. Cheers B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Welcome to the pub matey, always good to have another gunner round here.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

I'm here and I'm ready for sometin hot.. I DO mean a hot rum and OJ.. LOL

"Blasted woman..." Matt murmurs as he stand by th' barrelhead lookin' down at th' ground. He takes a sip as he draws somethin' in the dust on th' floor.

Looks at what Matt wrote..

that looks like a .... Matt!

blushes red..

I'll have another hot rum.. and add some whip cream on top..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Bunny Cutlass enters back into the pub after being gone for a while and sees all the new faces...She decides to go around and aquaint herself with the new meat!

She eyes a rather good-looking pyrate at the bar and takes the seat next to him....

WHY ELLO' LAD.....YE NEW? I be Bunny Cutlass and me thinks I be VERY GLAD to be makin yer acquaintence!

Bunny Cutlass

there ye go again Bunny!! Tryin te increase yer male harem....do I ave te arm wrestle ye te get a chance with jest one? :lol:

Cannon Jack, welcome te the pub luv, I be Scarlet McBayne and VERY glad te make yer aquaintance. wink, wink. Now hows about ye come over and sit next te me, closer....closer.....I dont bit lad. :rolleyes: Well, ifin I do, I'm sure ye wont mind :) . Now how bout we share a nice tall glass o something intoxicating B) :) B)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

So, welcome to the world famous pub, mate! Thar be pirates in this 'ere pub so watch yer purse! (leans in and belches out) Knows whats I mean dont ya? Heres to ye (lifts me tankard) grammercy fer the cider mate.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Careful Cannon Jack, tharrrr be sirens about. They have a mind t' separate ye from yer purse in a hurry...although....come t' think of it....ye may not mind so much! :)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.