Beatallica!

DeadcrowIsland

Do you like The Beatles? Do you like Metallica? If so, you'll love Beatallica! This band combine the styles and song titles of The Beatles and Metallica. With songs like "And Justice For All My Love", and "The Thing That Should Not Let It Be", Beatallica are an interesting, and certainly talented band. Check 'em out at Beatallica.com

"A Merry Life To Savage Men Who Stand by Freedom's Right,

Fuiling Rum To Arm Our Drive And Raid This Ship In Sight. YARRR!"

-"Voyage" by Verbal Deception

Tall Mike, no music is 'crappy' with perhaps the exception of music being played by inadequite musicians, or off-key singers...like The Shaggs, but they were so bad they were amazing. :lol:

Rummy, yer welcome. Beatallica has kinda become my favourite band right now :P

"A Merry Life To Savage Men Who Stand by Freedom's Right,

Fuiling Rum To Arm Our Drive And Raid This Ship In Sight. YARRR!"

-"Voyage" by Verbal Deception

Tall Mike, no music is 'crappy' with perhaps the exception of music being played by inadequite musicians, or off-key singers...like The Shaggs, but they were so bad they were amazing. :lol:

Rummy, yer welcome. Beatallica has kinda become my favourite band right now :P

At one of the places I worked, when we get a temp we didn't like, we'd play "Meet the Shaggs" continuously on the stereo. Somehow, they'd never do a return gig with us. :lol:

Arr, excuse the cap'n if he be insultin' yer interests on a personal level. Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge be a scoundrel, and Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge be brash, and Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge speaks in the third person, but Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge does not offend anybody personally. Not without apologizin', anyway. But Captain Tall Mike Bismuth van der Bulge still be holdin' his own opinions about Beatallica. Arr, avast!