worlds oldest strippper

Biker

link removed since it offended some sensitive people here

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

:ph34r: OMG - that poor thing! If this was the twilight zone, that could have been captured back in the 50's when she was some hot bride in her new trailer! Imagine if our pictures aged instead of preserved the moment! OMG - that is a scary thought indeed! Therre would be mass destruction of a lot of kodak moments then!

Was it human? Area 51 will be at Bikers abode shortly..Captured an alien he did. And Petee..Move over Luv cause Im right behind you..Lunch did not like that view at all........ :ph34r:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:ph34r: OMG - that poor thing! If this was the twilight zone, that could have been captured back in the 50's when she was some hot bride in her new trailer! Imagine if our pictures aged instead of preserved the moment! OMG - that is a scary thought indeed! Therre would be mass destruction of a lot of kodak moments then!

Oh yeah, that ended badly. The Picture of Dorian Gray.

I come to the Pyracy Pub for Pyracy Events and Intrest of thing's about pirates. As most of us I beleave do and a little bit of fun. But you are a Sick Person, So what is it about this thread and what the Hell does it have to do with Pyracy. Now I am not trying to really start anything here. But anyone with common sinse knows how wrong it is.I know there is another thread some where in here that I have seen asking why do we have more lookers then us.(members) Well because they see this stuff and don't want anything to do with the Pyracy Pub. Thanks for such perfect exsample on why we have more lookers then we have members. Mabe it is Because of this Crap, Tell me Diffrent. YOU NEED HELP!!! :lol: You Know I am sure there is A SICK B**** Thread Somwhere on The Web that better suites Your Thread you have placed here. For the rest of you please excuse me for being so frank but it is just gross.

I know there is another thread some where in here that I have seen asking why do we have more lookers then us.(members) Well because they see this stuff and don't want anything to do with the Pyracy Pub. Thanks for such perfect exsample on why we have more lookers then we have members. Mabe it is Because of this Crap, Tell me Diffrent.

I thot it was because most of the active threads are 180 pages of some in-joke that it would take months to digest and understand, and newbies like m'self get crickets chirping fer responses. :lol:

LORD was I drunk last nite.... :lol:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

is it about pirates?? no, but please note the title of the forum. BEYOND PYRACY. But since some here were offended I will not post anything else but items about pirates. Besides I thought the title "world's oldest stripper" had enough of a warning, but apparently not. I guess some people don't have the sense to read the warning and not look.

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Well, I think it's a little off to post a link to a site containing obscene material. Now don't get me wrong Biker... I clicked on the link having a pretty good idea of what I was getting myself into, and personally I'm not offended... I found it sick and gross and stomach turning, but who didn't? All I'm saying is that you don't know who's going to click on that link. I'm not surprised somebody WAS offended. Sometimes people look at or listen to things they know they will be offended by -- just to have a right to complain. (That's why I used to watch Howard Stern :ph34r: )

Heck, I had to delete my little fig leaf avitar because it was found questionable by a mod, and thats a BIBLICAL reference. (Oh okay... a slightly perverted one) Point is, regardless of which thread it was placed on, the subject matter was perhaps a little... misplaced.

Just me two shillin's

PEACE!!

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

well I removed said link IM SORRY THAT i POSTED THAT. ENOUGH.

PEACE OUT.

Don't worry biker nobodys mad at ya. Ya gave us warning, but it like a train wreck, ya just couldn't help but look. Shoot you didn't force people to click there mouse. I was trying to tell my hand not to click the mouse, but it just wouldn't listen to me. I was like, " stop, don't do it. You know its gonna be bad, no, no, stop, click, AHHHHHHHH! me eyes me poor eyes, I'll never be the same again." Stupid curiosity :lol::o:o

Petee-2.jpg

I thot it was because most of the active threads are 180 pages of some in-joke that it would take months to digest and understand, and newbies like m'self get crickets chirping fer responses.

That ain't crickets chirping mate its flint's being napped. and fear not the rather cold shoulder newb's get outside rabble rousing it wears off quickly

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET