Alice Cooper Fans?

Capt.Rummy

Alice rocks!!

"I wanna love ya but I'd better not touch

I wanna hold ya but my senses tell me to stop

I wanna kiss ya but I want it too much

I wanna taste ya but your lips a venemos poison!"

That song was like an anthem to me for at least two years while getting over a nasty break-up. Thanks for opening an old wound. :P

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses

Wow... that brings back memorys.....

when I was stationed in Korea (78-80) I use to go to one of the bars in Yonjigol that had a good sound system (well better than what the other bars had....) and get the dj to play Alace Cooper ....... really loud..... I think I still have a kimchi (Korean Bootleg) tape of his somewhere around.......

Yep! Got everything he's ever done and have seen him four times: 1981,1985 1993 and 1997. Even named my python Alice.

:ph34r:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

Aye, Alice Cooper is WAY cool! Been a fan for a long time. I also like Ozzy Osbourne... :lol:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Big Alice Cooper fan! I first got into him when he released Go To Hell and the follow up From The Inside cowritten by Bernie Taupin (of Elton John fame). Saw his From the Inside tour and it was one of the best stage shows I've ever seen. Seen him twice since then at smaller venues, the last time a few years ago. He still rocks!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Oh man From the Inside is such an amazing album!!

Lyrics are the best writting ever...

Oh and Alice has plenty of courses....he recently went to Kananaskis Alberta to play. One of the largest courses in N. America....

12 hours from me but still....close enough!

:lol:

Go To Hell and From The Inside are still my two favorites because they were theme albums that told a story. Very cool.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

I love Alice - did anyone catch the Office Max commercials last summer where this pouty little girl was holding onto the side of a shopping cart as notebooks, pens, paper were all thrown into the basket- and then the kid looks up with folded arms and said, "I thought you said school was out forever!" and the camera pans up to Alice Cooper pushing the cart, who then replies, "I said School's out for summer~" Made me love him all over again!

That was a great commercial!! I was rolling with laughter when I saw it!!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

when my late husband's mom was in sloan-kettering hospital in nyc, they met alice cooper when he would come and visit the children cancer patients. :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Yup Yup Yup....Alice was my hearthrob around 13 or 14.....Billion Dollar Baby....played the heck out of it.

Saw Alice last September ....treated myself as a birthday prezi! He looked great...his daughter was in the show...but she was no little girl...maybe he has 2 daughters. At one point she had a dominatrix outfit on. The show was a great entertainment...he is a showman...and thin.....he looked great in his costumes...and wonderful top hat and canes...etc. Cheap Trick opened up...Robin Zander sure looked his age but was still great!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Yep! Got everything he's ever done and have seen him four times: 1981,1985 1993 and 1997. Even named my python Alice.

:ph34r:

Im thinking Alice Bowie from Cheech and Chong.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

she would say "Whack his pee-pee" of course :o

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg