We brought you the Mayflower, now we need a Crew

Guest Guest_Guybrush Threepwood

Guest Guest_Guybrush Threepwood
;) <- I just liked his Captain-like look. Anyways, you can call me Guybrush, I'm a student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA and I'm looking for a crew of pirates who will like to perform their best in front of a group of college students. Now this isn't any ordinary event, but an event caled Piratefest. This will the first of its kind to be launched on campus and what a better way to initiate it than with a great group of pirates. Looking for a crew of 20 pirates even less or a few more. I will even accept of a crew of 8 pirates. Just somewhere around those figures so there's enough on campus. Anwyays my e-mail adress is vieira.f@neu.edu if you need to contact me or even just reply to this message. SO a crew in the Boston/ New England Area would be great, or anypart of the country that would like to come. Times would be from 9:30/ 10 am to 5 or 6 pm. I'll even try to get fireworks for this event, a nice buffet for only $5 (you guys would be free for the food) and all the entertainment your pirate hearts would like to provide. Most importantly - THis will be on the 1st of April, Yea yea, I know it's april fool's day HAR- DE- HAR- HAR , but its on Saturday where no students have classes. Tell me if you're interested - ;) There will be GROG !!! Actually there'll be no grog but I just thought I would grab your interest.