Entertain the Weasel

if'n he has you. Why go out?! I'd be thiking of ways to occupy our time. And not all involving a chase and a hammock.

Ok so most would, but still......

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Thanks fer updatin' tha Avatar luv. Yer so damn purty when ye smile lass.... :)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

if'n he has you. Why go out?! I'd be thiking of ways to occupy our time. And not all involving a chase and a hammock.

Because I was not able to go out with him. He would have loved for me to go with him, and I would have loved to go, but it was not possible. And a hammock could be entertaining, but trust me, my darling has no need to chase me...

Thanks fer updatin' tha Avatar luv. Yer so damn purty when ye smile lass....

You're welcome. Honestly, I got sick of y'all bugging me to smile! I didn't much like this pic, because of the way my neck looks all twisted around like this.

I'm miserable, need some company?

I need all sorts of things...

EYe second MAd Matt B)

THe brew was someones collection found

in some basement somewheres.

My Dad wants to sell the whole case.

I don't think it's drinkable as beer has

a half life as anything else. Though I don't

drink personally, Eye think alcohol neglect

can be classified as abuse... B)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."