Do you have a beard?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a beard?

• Yes
    • No
    • Off and on
    • I like a man with a beard
    • I don't like a man with a beard

I'm having dei-ja-vou...this poll already existed...right? but it be a worthy topic.....I luvs a good tickle I do, so yes I enjoy a man with facial hair!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I think this is the third beard poll isn't it?

And Scarlet and Bonnie (two redheads, is this a dream come true?), did I ever tell you my nickname is Ed "What a great beard" Foxe? I'll leave you to figure out why...

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

God Bless th' ladies likin' facial hair! I be havin' tried th' clist sha'en look. Me mouth looks t' wee an' I feel I look older. Besides, I be a rebel rouser "bad boy" an' can neredo th' clist sha'en look again. Too much o' a "businessman metrosexual" look. Blah!

signature4.jpg]

I refuse to have sex with men without facial hair.

OH GREAT...... Now you tell me.... after I just shaved it all off.

I shave about once a year just to see my face again.... Dang.... I don't remember having dimples...... Aaaaaargh.... dimples onna Pyrate just ain't right.... Good thing that it grows back........

Yep. Bearded here. Got rid of the handlebar mustache though.

Agree with the other gents here, Bonnie. The new pic is magic. Love the leather!

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Love the leather!

I'm pretty fond of it too. It was worth the hell that I put my sewing machine through. I need to replace the boning with steel, though. I'm planning on making myself a newer model - quite similar, but of a brown garment leather (easier to work with), and of course, with heavy steel bones.

You can get a better feel for it in the raw pics.

Fitting them is a bitch (Nice perks for me though :huh: ). I've made a couple for Gwen and others. All hand stitched, mostly with 6-8 leather.

I'm working on patterning a set of 18th C leather stays using 10 oz. Instead of boning, grooves are cut in the leather to simulate the stitching between the bones.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

aye bonney the new pic is grande :lol::lol::lol:

but back t' the thread topic ...i have worn my beard for the past 44 yearsand only once in all that tyme have i ever completely shaved it off for one day and then grew it back on and it's been there ever since :) :)

Re: Beard Thread: I would love to grow a beard, but alas, my grandmother was 1/4 Cherokee, and I inherited the no-facial hair genes. I've been trying since last August to grow a mustache, and it's still sparse, but getting there....just can't do sideburns or a beard :lol:

Re: Bonnie Thread: I love the new photos, but I also liked the Meloncholy Weasel, and I really liked the Smiling Weasel too!!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

aye bonney the new pic is grande :ph34r::ph34r::huh:

but back t' the thread topic ...i have worn my beard for the past 44 yearsand only once in all that tyme have i ever completely shaved it off for one day and then grew it back on and it's been there ever since :) :)

Facial hair catches my eye - but more than anything, I love to see a smile! :ph34r:

Fitting them is a bitch (Nice perks for me though :lol: ). I've made a couple for Gwen and others. All hand stitched, mostly with 6-8 leather.

I'm working on patterning a set of 18th C leather stays using 10 oz. Instead of boning, grooves are cut in the leather to simulate the stitching between the bones.

Hawkyns

Next time you have an urge to clothe a woman in leather, let me know! :o

I have passed my this topic several times debaiting to answer. . . and just decided t˙e heck with it I am going to answer! I like a man with a well trimmed beard!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

absolutely LOVE beards and mustaches - with a passion! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire