You know the saying that when a man dies he's rated by the number of toys he has or something like that. Well we've all listed our weapons, favorite movies and music. Lets list our most precious and selfishly never loaned out toys. I'd start but if its mine I share it everything I have is my friends to use (wait except the new bottle of Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I love my new black-wire basket rapier. Nicely balanced, and just the right heft.

And with my traveling saxophone and 2 recorders, I'm having a high old time playing with my hooters! Wait, that didn't come out right... ;);)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Lets see. . .

A pirate cutless

Sir Gawain Dagger and ring (came with the dagger)

Mega Blocks Pyrate Battle (came with both ships full of crew and two islands) It is so cool the look like modles not toys!!

A cermic castel my friend made (she even painted the stone for the floor and added my family crest)!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

You know, as someone who has collected absolute reams of crap (from stamps to coins to model trains to action figures to accolades to movie memorabelia to books to...well, you get the point), I must say that I have lately come to the conclusion that I really wouldn't miss most of it all that deeply if it were lost (in an equitable way...if it were wasted or ruined in a flood or something, I would be awfully annoyed at that).

However, I do have one prize possession: my 15 year old Uncle Zeke prop.

pr0216.JPG

;)

"If anything should happen to you I don't know what I would do. I'd probably move on and get another replica but there would be a ten minute period where I would just be inconsolable."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I must say that I have lately come to the conclusion that I really wouldn't miss most of it all that deeply if it were lost

I try to think that.... but it dosen't quite work.....

Somehow I've accumulated a lot of interesting "Stuff".... can't just sell it, and sometimes kinda difficult figuring out where to store it.......

I've got a suit of armour (it's dressed like an Orc right now) that stands next to my bookcase (one and a half pick-up truck loads of book around the house that I can't just get rid of... never can tell when I want to look something up....)

Someone told me the other day....

"He who dies with the most toys, gets to watch everyone else play with them when there dead...."

A pirate cutless

Sir Gawain Dagger and ring (came with the dagger)

Remind me never to show up in Florida dressed as the Green Knight! I'd hate to lose my head over such a trivial thing... :) <_<

Naw just come in your pirate grab on October 24, and there'll be no need for me to use any of my weapons love ;);)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

toys... oh boy... i have so much stuff, i have to rearrange my furniture to fit the new stuff in! lets see:

no one plays with my dollhouse. its a really nice one, not a toy house, my grandpa made it for my great-grandma, and it has things from my great-grandma, my grandma, and my mom in it. some things i made too. its not a child's plaything, just too breakable.

probably some other stuff i have, that if i lost it, i'd freak out, but thats the main one. my cousins (they're twin 5 year olds) keep wanting to play with the house, and it just freaks me out. I have way too much breakable stuff in my room.