PIP 2006 IT'S NOT TOO EARLY TO PLAN!!!

callenish gunner

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, thats the spirit!

We plan on going (meself, Blackwater Patti and our little powder monkey, Morgan, who will be five by then) and maybe camping next year. If we don't camp we plan to rent a house for the week: it can be cheaper than a hotel room, especially if you cook at the house (no restaurant prices.)

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we have it on our 'calendar', so to speak, but that said, we've around six thousand or so sea miles, all of the Great Lakes twice, the NY Canal System, and the entire eastern seaboard to cross..Not merely a plane ticket for us!.....But, if you land, and see square sails on the horizon, and a pair 'o RR's, back to back.... :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Okay! So . . . what all is it going to take to plan to go to PIP? It looks like crazy mad fun, but I don't even know where to start planning . . . help? :o I would love to go in 2006, but I would need to start planning now, and I need to know if it would be too hard to swing . . .I want to go . . .*pout*

well royalist i hope t' see ye in the keys come november .... and perhaps on the lakes over the summer :ph34r:;):ph34r:

well mate, as long as we stay solid below the waterline, and the Perkins doesn't give up the ghost, we'll make the Keys..As far as the lakes, we're booked from Chicago, Ill. to Plattsburgh, NY already, so...see ya on the 'fresh water'! Presently studying the guides for the ICW....not much sailin' from the sound of it, but hellacious scenery!

and wench if ye be wantin' to go down t' florida i'm sure since yer relatively near by and ifin ye could add to the tank ;) there would be enough space for a cute lass to share the ride with meself and my son and as for a place t' stay there .... we'll see what can be done!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the PIP coordinates? Address that is?

Ifin I wishes to go, I will need t' book me timeshare so I can take the week off. Is it jest the weekends or the entire week? That may make a difference as well.

I wouldst love to go! I do so enjoy FL and live for vacations! :P

Bunny Cutlass

I have a timeshare I was going to use..They normally require an address to book the closest one.

Depends if I am traveling alone though. May want a hotel if that is the case. Will have t' ask me girls if they want to go with me!

Scarlet, Dev and Rummy are usually easy sells on anything Pyrate!

Bunny Cutlass

Depends if I am traveling alone though. May want a hotel if that is the case. Will have t' ask me girls if they want to go with me!

Scarlet, Dev and Rummy are usually easy sells on anything Pyrate!

Easy Sell?? Pirate?

Who am I bidding on??

LadyDevyl'N

"My Liver is Evil... Must be Punished!"

'Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo.'

Health to the men, and may the women live forever!

I think the Pyrates of the Coast will be there again this year. We would do a Wednesay/Thursday arrival through the last weekend. That's when 90% of the festival is happening.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I think that is what I will do as well. Sounds like a great weekend o' pyracy! I can't wait. I wonder if poor little o' me will be able t' find me way around all by me lonesome!

hmmm, a 6ft scantilty clad pyrate wench walkin round.... YE THINK I WILL FIT IN?

Bunny Cutlass

Find the tavern... got it!

I am sure the pyrates will come up and introduce themselves! 

Sorta hard to miss me!  6ft tall and yeah... you can't miss me!

Sorry, lass you won't be alone.

I have me own 6' scantily clad wench (in leather no less) and a 6' 5" long blond I'm bringin' along, plus a bevvy of other Pyrates of the Coast beauties (did I mention one of our crew's a professional model?). Ah, they make them pretty here in Florida...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com