Mud Room

Mad Matt

I got yer work, luv! (I've got a smilie saved I should insert here - 'tis inappropriate fer this Pub, tho')

Ye must've been dreamin' if you tho't you won. You were huffin' and puffin' when we were through. It was fun, tho'.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, it was a grand time. I hope t' do it again soon. *Mad Matt bum-rushes the Bunny, hopin' t' catch her off guard* YER GOIN' DOWN, Y' FURBALL! :lol:

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

"YER COMIN BACK IN WIT ME!" :Bunny holds onto Matt wit all her might as they tumble back into the mud: "DARN IT MATT, HAIRY IS GONE NOW!"

:she tries her patent sweepin of the leg motion: Stupid Mud is so slippery... :She grabs his now wet again coat and jumps on him to push him down with all her weight: WHY WON'T YOU EAT MUDD! :lol:;);)

Bunny Cutlass

Well, if yer straddlin' me and I'm face up, that makes it kinda hard t' eat it! :lol: Say, are ye ticklish? ***Tickle, tickle, tickle!***

Well, I try, luv! Bein' on me stomach, I would be able t' spin 'neath ya and know you off balance, sendin' ya tumblin' head o'er heels!

Hmm tis a good point! :so I reach into the mud and grab Matt under a leg, lift him partially out o' the mudd like I am going to body slam him: Did I happen t' mention, I was a strong lass too? :Matt is sort of out o' the Mudd in me arms: BODY SLAM! :lol:YEAH BABY!

Bunny Cutlass

Well, I be lykin' yer right and yer left hands, so give it yer best! (( :lol: oh, tee hee, B) I be fergettin yer a Quatermaster of the outside world)) Either way, ye won't hear me arguin' being held down by anyman! Ifin I loose or win, I STILL WIN!

::Bunny circles Matt after tossin him into the mud in a body slam...:: Ye look a bit tired there laddy, ye need yer nap? :lol: oh yeah it is on!

Bunny Cutlass

Scarlet leans back aginst the wall sippin her tankard of pear cyder, enjoyin the show of Matt and Bunny covered in mud and tryin te one up each other.

Way te go Matt, watch her other hand darlin! Bunny fight fair lass..oops thats gonna leave a mark :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

boy am I glad te be clean an dry on the side lines! :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I can'st fight faire... he is stronger then I be!

Sorry Matt, did I hurt ye wit that last one?

:Matt fireman picks up Bunny over his shoulder, she just sort of sits there while he struts his stuff for Scarlet, Bunny whispers: Ye done showin off? :ph34r:

Bunny Cutlass

Nay, lass! I'll not beat ye badly, jest enough so ye know who's boss! ***Mad Matt throws a handful of mud at Scarlet***

Ye can't be sittin' on the sidelines here, luv. YER NEXT! ***Matt runs slip-sliding at Scarlet as she squeals and giggles while running away from him.***