Any Northern California Crews?

I realize there's a "Tales of the Seven Seas News Forum", but it appears to be vacant (there are no posts). No?

I'm interested in finding like-minded (read: pirate-minded) folk in NoCal, tho' I'm not at the reenactment stage yet. Not that I wouldn't be. I'm just on the "I really, really love pirates tip", but nowhere near the I have my own equipment, let's sail" end of things yet.

I'm, first, just trying to find like-interested folk, I guess.

Um.

Help?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. -- Mark Twain

Hey mate Captain Gary be right a nicer group of givin sharin folks won't be found on this coast. It's atween involvements time (holidays) many of the crew are working the dickens faire in san francisco right now. Busy and respected they be, so, if ye care to be with good people without drama rama politics be assured I give em a two thumbs up! :unsure::lol::P When we get north they give us free reign to come in and paaarrrrrtttteeeeeeee makin us feel right at home in camp and that feeling, well, it just simply aint gonna be beat.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.