Diego's Grog

Barbados Sam

Me mates o' the Stranglehold had us a nice campin' trip in Valley of Fire State Park jes north o' Las Vegas. Twer a grand time an' I brought a large jug o' Diego's Rum ta be sippin' 'round tha campfire. Fer any o yooz who havn't had ta' pleasure o indulgin' in Diego's fine elixer, it be a very tasty blend o' lot's o dangerous tings, but still be tastin' like the chocolaty milk yer mommy made fer ye as a wee one.

On Friday night, the wind were a gustin' at 'round 40mph an' between blowin the flames right outta the fire pit, we were all gather'd round an' a few brave souls were sippin' on the Grog an' havn' a few laughs. After a couple mugs o' the Grog, yer feelin' a bit loopy ta say the least. Me mate Ves were a spinnin' on his heels as he got up ta go to th' privvy an were amazed at the power the Grog were packin'. Experience an' I decided ta make our way to our tent only to find the wind was blowin' the damn thing jes about level wit the ground! We literally had to unzip the door and step DOWN into the tent!! As we crawled into our sleepin' bags wit' the tent a billowin' an layin' tight against our legs Experience asked me ifn' we had a back-up plan. I replied (wit a bit o' influence from Diego's Grog), F**K IT, We're goin' down wit' the ship!

The next morn', Ves asked me ifn' thar be an antidote to Diego's Grog. I told the lad, sure thar is, an' handed him the half empty jug o' Grog an' said, 'ave a bit o' the Diego what bit ye :P

Thank ye Diego me brother fer sharin' yer recipe an' to all others who dare ta' tip back a tankard o' the Grog, be prepared ta' go down wit' yer own ship :lol: HUZZAH :unsure::P:P

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

ya see I tells ye all it's a one drink (one, uno, singular, alone, by itself, ONE) one cup drink, let it do its magic. The second cup will take down a charging rhino! I loves one time and enjoys all the others in additions to it but never, never attempt milk shake suicide by drynkin two! Ye know in Hlooister I filled up Devlyns and Scarlets tankards for breakfast and they were (shall we say) quite involved with the likes of strangers at northern that day and Rummy told you all about her attempt at going for two cups that day as well.

God rest ye merry gentlemen there's more for you in store!

Hey Phil how's abouts penning a few christmas carols the way only you can?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.