Yer nicknames

Christine

A follow-up to my "Yer real name" post. Does anyone have nicknames that friends/family or whoever call you? Iffn' ye want, go ahead and share them here.

Mine are: Chris, Chrissy, Christinee weenie, Christine 16, Blondie, granola girl, ghost girl, albino. I'd say all friends have called me these and some still do.

Remember, this isn't an adult post, so if the nickname isn't a clean one you can't post it.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I like this thread already! but I do have a few:

In fishing circles I'm called "Hookset"

Darts they originally used to call me in from "the bullpen"

and then later I became called "relentless"

in football I was called "meat" (it's what I turned opposing quarterbacks into)

Here and at faire I'm Diego

Cool Idea

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

When I was a lil' shaver me mum called me "HEY YOU"! And me dear ol' pappy called me "Dumb Ass"! Me tenth grade history teacher Ms. LaBlanc called "The Police". When I was a senior in high school, me parole officer called me "Cuffs". Me Football n' wrestling coaches called me "Hardcore n' Hard nosed n' 175lbs.CLASS STATE WRESTLING CHAMP". Me senior drill instructor in boot camp called me "Maggot". Me Gunnery instructor called me "EXPERT". The wenches in town just off base called me "Saddle Horn". Me enemies aren't around long enough to called me anything. Me best lass(my beloved wife), calles me.."Everhard n' A Slooow, Smoooth ride". Me son's call me "Sir". Me friends call me "Chief or Gunny or Tug".The President of the United States called me "Marine"My late father-in-law and good friend called me "Son"(God I miss him)....sigh... :ph34r:

:ph34r: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

My friend from childhood calls me Spike or Miguel (pronounced Mig well'), other than him, I've managed to escape life without a nickname!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

When I was a wee lass, I was referred to as "Monkey Shines" (I have no idea where that came from), "Wild Woman" (I'd wake up with my hair disheveled), and "Bonzo Head" (my father had a penchant for weird names I guess).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Hmmm... interestin' indeed....

Lessee...

Kit

"Hey Hippie!"

Longhair

"That mean lookin' guy"

and Creamy Guy...

I's sure I was called many a name behind me back, these are just the ones I know about... :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Most of my friends and family just call me Kell.

My boyfriend calls me Potato. It started with "later potato" (instead of "see ya later alligator").

I have a friend who calls me Kellindrel (lord of the rings fan) and Kelliflower (I hate that one!!!).

Two others that I've been called in the past are Kender and Kellog.

Many, and I probably cannot remember half of them...

Feedge

Fee

Starsky (the real name of my best friend in high school was Hutch, ... and it was the 70s; I had no choice)

The Hashish Kid

Fox

Vavoy (that was a secret one with my son: "Daddy" in Klingon)

Conejo

Tat Daddy

Smoochie

Guinness Guy

The Girl With Glasses Guy Who Also Wears Glasses

The one nickname my family (aunts, uncles, etc.) uses is not going to be repeated here, as I am hoping it will eventually go away...

Self-selected pseudonyms for reenacting purposes:

Enos Dinkle

Jefferson Dinkle

Isaac Harned

Nikolai Metrov

Cap'n Pete Straw (but you knew that one...)

Actually, I am surprised with how many I remember...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

"PitBull"... when I was a baby Marine, my platoon Sgt called me that and the name stuck... I'm a little guy, but I can be mean when I have to be... :huh:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Forgot one:

I am known as "Clint" to a very large group of country line dancers.

And I was asked my REAL name today by a young woman who (I kid you not... especially after my last post in this thread) said to me: " I only know you as 'Guinness Guy' "

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My Dad (a Marine Corps Veteran during the Vietnam War) always called me "Killer" growing up. That helped shape my psyche for the things to come. <_< In the Corps I was known as "Psycho". As a civilian, I've also been called "Sgt. Slaughter". The rest are not fit t' print!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.