What's your favorite smell???

a scent I like is one they made at faire for me-- Cinnamon 3/4 and (?) Eufraphates 1/4. They call it Cinn, just for me. :)

I also like Brute, and Innis from Ireland, and Pleasures cologne. Vanilla is the best one for me.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinnamon 3/4 and (?) Eufraphates 1/4.

Eww... the Euphrates don't smell all that grand... maybe diluted with all that cinnamon perhaps :ph34r:

Calvin Klein's Eternity for chicks just rocks...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

snaps him on the nose with a rolled up arrest warrent...

It smells good, as you know! musky and spicy.

:ph34r:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*cocks eyebrow and rubs nose*

Kidding, kidding!! I thought you said "Tigris and Ginger"... getting my rivers and spices mixed up!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Just glad I didn't say Mississippi and Bayou in the same sentence. :)

Kisses nose tip, then offers a Rootbeer.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I kinda like Eau de Pusse.........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

depends altogether on the pusse...

How about eau de Red Weasel? Naaah. I'd keep trying to lick it off.....

(BTW, that's a very nice erotic image you've put up on your signature banner......got me head workin' on all kinds a' scenarios.....like wonderin' what yer right hand be doin'....... :unsure: )

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Antonio Bandaras.. mens spirit, nicely male smelling.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 1 year later...
9.gif

I'll take the scent of fresh ground coffee, thanks...

<_< I love that emoticon! It reminds me of Calvin.

I looked for philosophy and I found this thread. !

Patrick's last post is kind of cool. It reminds me of the beginning of an interesting novel...

"When I was stationed in Korea, some of the girls wouuld rub orange peal on thier wrist...simple, but it smelled nice.

Boy, that sounds good! I wish someone would finish writing it.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Mmm that would be a nice book...Patrick?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

holey old thread batman. :o

I'm not big on smells. To many are used these days. With everyone loaded with soaps & detergents & perfumes & everything it's just overwhelming & I stop smelling anything in all the mess.

I like the smell of fresh turned dirt, cut grass & hay, the smell the air gets in the summer right before it's going to rain. I like lemon, orange & wintergreen or peppermint. I love the smell of pure beeswax. For a man, I like a guy who smells like he's been working outside in the sun be it on land or water Although around here you don't want to smell like the river :lol:

Personally, I wear ylang-ylang oil on the rare occasion that I go out. Otherwise I smell like lye soap & mint. My hands almost always smell like shea butter & almond oil from the cream I put on them. Pretty simple I guess.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

I have a lot of herbs growing in my garden, and love to run my hands over them as I walk along. The air becomes full of the scents rosemary, lavender, sage, tyme, mint, oregano. Heaven. I like to pick lavender blossoms and rub them on my skin.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Mmm Basil..and tomato plants.

This may sound dumb but....rye toast. Levys with caraway seeds.

Happiness is Levy's rye toast ...I just don't know why.

simple rosemary an mint, pine , and freah snowfall, scent on human : clean but not smelling o commercial purfumes.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Been spraying a generous amount of a wonderful scent called Sweet Revenge on myself lately.

Also, there is a seller on ebay who concocts the most luscious perfume oils ever. I bought a few from her. They were called Pirate's Musk, Pirate's Midnight Rum, and, of course, Black Rose.

Sinful olfactory satisfaction.

For men, I swear that Victoria's Secret "Very Sexy for Him" is laced with pheromones. I swoon at the slightest whiff of it!!

Cool water...I will helplessly follow a man wearing Cool Water. Sometimes I cheat and sample it at my perfume shop..*sigh* I've run into a few other guilty women there and we laugh :lol:

pete moss in the spring..can't wait for spring an my garden again

did I mention hemp rope yet? Damn for utilitarian stuff it smells great.

And beeswax. Nice fresh, real stuff in a big block.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

We have a hutch that has been in my family for years. The bottom half has glass diamond pane doors. When you open them the smell of years of christmas candles and potpourri and the cherry wood it's made of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Real wood furniture always smells good inside.

I am not sure what the exact "smell" is, my wife says it mold. But the smell is in an old attic, basement, shed etc.

My love of it comes from "searching" in these areas for treasure.

My Great Uncle had a traveling carnival before WW1 and after the war he owned an antique shop.

He died in the early 60s (I never met him) but, when I was a kid, we would visit my great aunt during the summer school break.

Here house was FILLED with stuff, and the 20 x 20 work shed out in the back yard was full of stuff.

My brothers and I would go "exploring" in the shed for hours on end. The place was literally full to the top with old circus/carnival trunks and boxes and loose stuff....

One box would have 30 WW1 uniforms in it. The next would have a complete traveling .22 caliber target range (complete with knock down targets and revolving ducks!). Old tools, military antiques, books, clothes from the turn of the last century, etc etc

And it all smelled old and moldy (my wife says).... but to me, I associate it with finding cool stuff. So when I go into an antique shop and it has that "smell", I KNOW i am going to find something, somewhere!

Greg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!