POTC2 TRAILER!!!!!

Charity

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrrrrgh.....I can't get anything to play either :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Barbossas-pearl.net Screencaps! and

Barbossas1Pearl Live Journal Screencaps!

I've made my screencaps big so they are a little blurry but if you make them 75 of the size they are fine :)

I loved every bit of the trailer, in particular Jack's ever optimism..hanging above a fire, trying to blow it out! :lol:

And i was wondering what Pintel and Raggetti are doing with Jack and Will.. :lol:

I hate the monkey's hand on his belt, that just plain sickens me :D and where the heck is Barbossa?

It's said his role is small but very important in the line of story so they could've atleast have showed him to us if only once.. :lol:

I am looking forward to it more then ever, i'm glad the rumours were true, it's mega cool! :D:D:D

hero.jpg

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :lol:

I am so glad I finally saw the trailer.....now I can't wait for July!!!!!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

That definately deserves one hearty huzzah! Can't wait for release now.

Oooo that makes me so anxious :lol: .

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern