POTC2 TRAILER!!!!!

Charity

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got to see the clip. Blurry yes, Jack Sparrow- yum, Barbossa-nifty, all of it- holding onto my seat until next summer! Wow.gif

(chuckle)

(Ahem) I know something you don't know!! :unsure:

La la la la la la!!! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Avast, mate. Ye are a a day late 'n' a quid short. 'Tis already out here on the boards, but t'anks fer keepin' an eye out fer th' rest o' yer crew!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Fer some reason this be a brighter, clearer image than the other link; leastways on my computer it is! This is the link I be forwardin t' friends!

:lol:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."

One thing I can share however... and I'd feel badly if everyone went on thinking it was so:

Barbossa is not in that trailer. So sorry Charity... ;)

Please trust me, that is someone else. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

he's in the movie though, right? i mean, what about those pictures from august or whenever that was, of barbossa and jack infront of a bluescreen?

Uh... they are making more then one movie remember.

Back to back. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Quite baggering the woman! She'll tell what she can when she can. And you, Iron Bess, quit teasing these poor souls. Someone might think ye take delight imparting misery. :P

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

One thing I can share however... and I'd feel badly if Barbossa is not in that trailer. So sorry Charity... :(

Please trust me, that is someone else. :ph34r:

So who is it?

"No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch."

:rolleyes:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Quite baggering the woman!  She'll tell what she can when she can.  And you, Iron Bess, quit teasing these poor souls.  Someone might think ye take delight imparting misery. :(

Not at all lass, not at all.

It's just that I didn't want these souls to think that it WAS Barbossa in that scene when in truth it was not. I didn't want TOO much dissapointment come next July.

Me? Delight in imparting misery?? (Swoon) Oh! How COULD you?? :ph34r:

And to think I was on the verge of telling them that it was really..... :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

nr1:

It's been said Barbossa will show up in POTC2 and his role will be small like a cameo appearance but it's very important in the line of story

nr2:

I'm glad Bess told us, now i won't be excited over a dead fish so to say :)

I've said ever since i heard the rumour that Davy Jones is asking Barbossa to go and get Jack Sparrow for him, i would love to see Barbossa as Captain of his ship (afterall he doesn't have his own) but..uhm..i'm not sure but i have a feeling he won't look more dead or different then in the first movie..........

Can't say more then that..i don't know more i've just..seen some stuff..

Who's to say there's backflashes or anything..

I think i'll stop speculating..it's just making the agony worse of having to wait until 2007 :ph34r:

One thing is for sure..him being back will be cool no mather what he does :ph34r:

hero.jpg

AAAARRRR.. I be ALIVE! Ya best be runnin' fer yer lives!

Now.. on to more pressing matters... in concern to Dead Man's Chest.. love the title by th' way.

Bess.. torture th' hell out of us wild bastards. We be pirates... darn well I'm sure we deserve our taste of torture... it be as strong as rum to be sure!

Either way, yes... I'm delighted as Hell to hear of Barbossa's return. Bootstrap looks like a hell of an ugly old sea goat... being as he's been dead for at least 8 years! Though Davy Jones looks rather wicked himself. At the moment... I would put Davy Jones into the dust & take his ship... the Flying Dutchman looks like a far more wicked ship than the Black Pearl! A hell of a design there... my compliments to the chef! They deserve a side of calamari!

Hmmm... the Trailer be put out with the showing of the Chronicles of Narnia? Oooo... Was a movie I was planning on seeing already. I pray to see the trailer.

Any possible heads up on PotC 2 Premiere fun? A friend of mine was just begging & whimpering over the tickets on eBay from Good Morning America.

Hopefully... will have a lot of pirates in Chicago to welcome PotC 2. A certain Sparrow carbon copy in the Chicagoland area & I are eager to make some waves with the unsuspecting patrons of a theater or 2.

But.. plus.. do keep us poor pirates informed of the ongoings of PotC 2 & 3. Well, what info you CAN spare that won't be gettin' ya in trouble.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'm definitely going to be there when the premiere is in London but i doubt i could get tickets for it :(

LOL..unless i'll win a million and have the ability to bribe someone into giving me his/her ticket ;)

As if LOL but i hope to get some good tickets, let alone an autograph that would be nice but most of all i'm looking forward to seeing the movie itself! :huh::huh::huh:

I find Davy Jones is very cool, not surprising, has anyone noticed the way he comes down the stairs reminds of Barbossa?

Or is it just me.. :rolleyes:

hero.jpg