Very Inspired

Jim Cutlass

I once again raise me tankard to ye all. Thankee for ye response. Ye have all given me MORE inspiration. I became interested when I was a wee sprog meself. I once went out for Halloween as a Pyrate when I was 19 or so. I myself have a love for the ocean and ships of the time. I really got hooked after seeing POTC. While I was overseas I found the PUB and got excited, as it were, but waited to return to the Mainland to really pursue any activity here. I was Capt. Jack Sparrow for this past Halloween and me mates here were very impressed with me costume. So, now I have the BUG, and the bug has burrowed DEEP. I'll forever be a Pyrate at heart, and with Mates like ye, I'll never be alone in that aspect. Thankee, each and every one. Take all ye can, and give nothin back. Also, can I get some coaching on more Piraticle words and phrases to inhance me Pyrate vocabulary? I ye would, PLEASE. Thankee :huh::huh::P:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Jim, ye' bilge rat....why haven't ye filled out yer profile proper yet mate? How are we ta help yer sorry ass ifn' we don't be knowin' more about ye? Now that'll cost ye another round o' drinks...I'll be havin' Tattoo.....an' while yer scratchin' fer dubloons ta' pay our friend Ray, tha' next time I sees yer post, thar better be some blanks filled in on yer bio....savvy? :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

So I'm sleeping in the corner and I wakes ta hears silent bob (no wait) Barbados Sam yeh that's the voice Barbados Sam in me dream I hears him grab a bilge rat and tear his head off with his teeth he did..... Ray buy me mate there a bottle a tattoo and I'll join him! Huzzah! I gets up and walks over to Sam Yo mate! I heard ye from way over there. So what do you come of it. I tells 'em all each one ta gets respect ye has ta respect the needs we have fer information you have some and we needs ta knows it we share some but if you don't share? Easy, hey it's our ball we turns around and walks away! B)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.