New Pirate Group Forming

Hi, I know a lots of ye.I know many are never going to be ready to make a transition into a full time faire goin fool much like ya knows I am. I'm starting a pyratical group of misfits, insulting, pilaging practical joking humiliating, fun loving friends who like meself might be shipless fools who just might rather staff a guildyard at a certain number of faires and places where we can play! Instead of paying to get in to have no place called home there in the faires we all go to. Som of the faires where we should be able to set up a tent or two are: (and these are in a dateline of occurance during the faire year of first to last.....I think....)

Palm Springs

Bakersfield

Escondido renfaire (spring)

Ojai renfaire (Spring)

all tall ships festivals (except dana harbor where Port Royal Privateers own the franchise) (but we can still go and hang out around the ships and answer all the questions and get in family pictures all of patrons ask of ye!)

Corona Pirate faire

San Diego renfaire

Ojai Pirate faire

and the new renfaire in Orange County which should begin by 2007 or before

Escondido Pirate faire

In addition outings we'll plan on doing will be by bringing books, toys and presents (For the Christmas season) and easter eggs and candy (for Easter) to childrens hospitals kids stuck there in the hospital. Also walking together spreading dread and comradery whilst insulting and harrassing the passbys in parades!

Now ifin any or most of this sounds good to you I vow no hierarchy, no politics for ones own need to prove his or her (dominance over others) a simple crew, all crew! Like the muskateers we adopt the saying! " all for one and one for all ".

No captains! All crew!

I knows a lot of you that are current members of other inactment tribes, clans guilds or troupes we'll be at faires you currently might not go to and besides I knows ye can't just announce an interest and change right out here in the open where ye can be beheaded by yer overseers. So do not dispair! Come to dinner with a lot of us on Friday night the 9th of december in Fullerton we'll talk then.... Or! P M me here!

I will work dilagently to get Pyracy.com (after we get a head count) to maybe sponser us, and also get us a non profit status so that all gas to and from faires whist be an income diffuring write off.

We will have this ready by Bakerfield fer certs.

I know each and every faire director and I have no doubt about getting to be a part of thier faire as a guild......

I am not wishing any leadership (remember all for one one for all) role only getting it all going!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in lad. I would still have aliance with my current crew if they were participating, such as the Escondido Faires, but at events where Stranglehold is not a participant, we would enjoy being a part of your crew. Due to our work schedules, we wouldn't be able to make nearly as many as you are lucky enough to attend, but we were just discussing a week or so ago that we'd like to attend more faires next year. Keep me posted on how this develops!

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Count me in lad. I would still have aliance with my current crew if they were participating, such as the Escondido Faires, but at events where Stranglehold is not a participant, we would enjoy being a part of your crew. Due to our work schedules, we wouldn't be able to make nearly as many as you are lucky enough to attend, but we were just discussing a week or so ago that we'd like to attend more faires next year. Keep me posted on how this develops!

Kind Sir (by the way nice pick Red did) I was hoping to add you in and your wife Experience. Know too when we are at escondido as is Stranglehold and you are a member of two guilds and can spend time where you like! We aren't going to be competing with any guilds or tribes in any way. (can't afford too) we don't know any witch doctors to protect us..... :P

Psssst does anybody know any witch doctors?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Alright who do I have to arm wrestle to get Jes involved! I want her online tonight and her profile filled in and a pirate name for her as well! And I got ye in and as innaugurally involved as well

Christine! Nows yer chance lass!

"Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang..." (Thanks Petee, now I've got THAT running thru my head :rolleyes: )

Diego, ye have a good thing brewin' here. An I certainly don't see any conflict or competition between guilds. HUZZAH :huh: ....this could be very cool indeed :)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Well hell yeah :rolleyes: .....it wouldn't be a Faire without yer lovely presence luv.....(and bring all the other table dancers wit' ye too :) )

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

well, I be likin' this idea o' yers, Diego. I might be even showin' up ta one o' these events one day.....so add me ta yer list. how can I help? The pyracy pub would 'ave the makin's o' a mighty fyne pyrate guild. I see I'm just gonna have to drive my sorry ass down there soon, aren't I?.....ye best be keepin' some guinness in stock....

When is Palm Springs??

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Here's the skivvy I posted a poll on the Biggins site today asking them to cover this endeavor with their indemnity insurance and umbrella us into the golden age of piracy form thier own set-up the history of sixteenth century studies. I set up a poll and there is a Biggins parade in El Segundo and an after parade party at the house of one of the board of directors afterwards. I would hope that each and every one of you interested in this pyracy guild would take this invite to come and walk down hill a mile in the El Segundo Christsmas Parade with all the other Biggin's (we'll be in the rear dressed as Pirates of course) Usually we pass out candies to the kids on the route and the santa is right behind us.....

El Segundo Holiday Parade

Date: Sunday December 11, 2005

Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

.......Im thinking of a direction for us (which will certainly be round robined) ......

pyracy through literature (promoting reading) getting copies of all the books and a list to pass out to the bobbits as they come by the camp with parents. A bunch of wandering marauders insulting patrons at the faires and stealing women from men with kids bringing them back to talk to the kids about how important reading is! What do you think? I want it to be more for the faire goers and especially kids than for our own gratification and drunken fun. And all of you knows all of you, I am thinking all of us seem to feel the same. Just a place in the fairegrounds to go and rest, and refil our tankards, camp after dark and party all night! Without losing focus while perfornming for the kids all day. Free entry for all that put in four hours of work in the guild yard promoting reading and or gate duty as meet and greet would be needed to share those duties between us all.

I was also thinking about "The Rub a Dub Dub Pyrates" on the ship Envisioner! as a name????

Well I think my invite got lost in the mail...or I was jest sleepin. But ye can definitly count Scarlet in on the pirate group. Woo Hoo its finally gonna happen. Now Diego, I love ye mon...but Rub a Dub Dub Pirates? How bout "Long Stockings long shoremen" or "Pippi's Pirates" or Rummy's rum-runners (hehehe, I know its already kinda taken, but still) or Pirates in fun-pants...JK

count me in !!!![/size]

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Pirates of the Black Spot. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Speakin' from experience are ye lad?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

How about Caribbean Rum Runners?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg