What are you like when you're drunk?

Caraccioli

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote by Durty Mick Moon

;  >hick<.......damn yellow bellied piss ant miscreant of a pond scum suckin'......uh, ....uh.....sober moderate Bush voter!.......>

Easy now mate!...GW may not be the purtiest talker. But he's got BALL's

as big as church bells, n' he ain't skeered ta swing um! <_<

Aye, well, ifn ye wants te see really big balls go to the zoo. My good fellow, Big balls alone don’t impress meself….I be seein’ plenty o’ damn fools ever’day in the news been killin’ o’ injurin’ themselves that’s got plenty o’ balls but too little brains….smaller balls ‘n a bigger wiser brain N’ a bigger heart s’better n the biggest balls in the world wi’ small-minded direction ;) ….Careful, Let us not be mistakin’ balls-iness for foolishiness

After about 8 beer I did my first keg stand since high school last night. I know I did 2 more that night but as to how many singles I had I can only quess. (No one started taping till after midnight.) I can once agian state however that even when I'm bombed out of my mind I'm still a happy drunk. B) HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

I carried around a bottle of Tattoo mixed with Vanilla rum till it were gone. I then went in and mixed Mango Rum with Vanilla rum and when that ran out I mixed Pyrat rum, coconut rum and vanilla rum and then went to shots of Glenfiddich and then Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve then I went to water and passed out about 2:30 The New years party was great cept the most important person in my life didn't show in fact didn't even call I knows over even when I'm hammered.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I was too sober to find the webcam on New Year's Eve - does that suck or what?

Damn, Bonnie, that truly does suck. That would have been a better show than Dick Clark :huh:

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I had overinduldged at Faire last year and regret it to this very day. My friend has not let me live it down, and apparently I was very slutty - just as I have always perceived him to be at faire. Apparently I let men touch my breasts and kiss me (just as I had watched my friend do with women at faires) but it must be the madonna/whore thing. They want you to be a madonna in public and a whore behind bedroom(or is that cave?) doors. It just goes to show no matter how Irish I am, I just can't win~ :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, why didn't I find this thread earlier. I don't really get drunk that often - I'm with Christine on this one, I just don't like the feeling - When I do get drunk how I act depends on who I'm with and how well I know them. Most of the time I just get quieter. When I'm with good friends though, and there's a single male in the bunch I tend to get very cuddly. Nothing sexual, I just end up leaning on them or hugging them for most of the evening.

• 1 year later...