Beard or No Beard

Durty Mick Moon

Do you like men with a beard, no beard or no preference?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like men with a beard, no beard or no preference?

• Blackbeard Beard
    • Beard (neatly trimmed)
    • No Beard
    • No Preference

Wally Cox?  Didn't he do the voice of Under Dog?  Great now, I have that song stuck in my head!   :ph34r:

Yep - and he was also Mr. Limpet...remember THAT one??? :ph34r:

Nargh! Mr, Limpet was the voice of deputy Barney Fife,Mr. Don Knotts! "the shakiest gun in the west"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Hummmm.... Well I could care less if another man has a beard or not..... and I'm not to fond of women with excessive facial hair.... :huh:

I had a long stach (with the ends curled up) and little strip of a goatee, but got tired of shaving, so I grew out my beard, but now shave a strip off from my mouth down (kinda like Mr. Gibbs in PotC )

I have the interesting (Or wierd) habit of growing and trimming different styles of facial hair..... had a Klingon goatee and "rat tail" stach for awhile.... and once let my moustache grow to about 3" long (had to use a comb to eat.....)

The cool part of it...... if I don't like how it looks, I can always shave, and then grow something else...........

I always thought the guy that played the god Mars on Xenia had a cool beard/goatee combination...stylist and very sensual...AHHHHH ...need a bit of grog to cool off here.

:blink:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Definitly like the whiskers...the better to tickle me fancy with. wink wink :blink:   :lol:

Clean shaven is ok, but I likes me men to look like men, big and hairy! LOL No comments from the peanut gallery please!

yer "fancy" or yer "fanny".......(cannot believe I just said that :rolleyes: )

BTW ya know that "Fanny" if ya use it in Australia, doesnt mean a woman's backside. Means her cat. and not the four footed one either. nor the one with 9 tails.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Just a mustache and goatee right now. The goatee changes from squared off to a sharp point, depending on what I'm doing.

Back in the 70's I had no beard but did have a handlebar tache.. Managed to get it to 11 inches, tip to tip. Never could get it as long as Dad's RAF special, 13 inches tip to tip.

I've had facial hair of some sort since I was 16. Can't even imagine what I look like without it.

Hawkyns

:blink:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I like a goatee myself with a neat tache. Alas, me mate likes to be clean shaven for the corporate world. I think he would be taken more seriously if he didn't look like a teenager. But the beer gut is helping make up for it. :blink:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Beards are a must for me.  In fact, I have a strict policy against dating men without facial hair.  And I do prefer nicely trimmed to long and straggly.  Few things are nicer than a nice little tickle on the inner thighs...

well, I be keepin' the beard for sure n' Bonnie, lass, consider yeself virtually tickled....... :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a goatee for nearly 8 years, and then when I was moving into my 1st house about 5 years ago, I let it go into a full beard that I keep neatly trimmed now...seems I follow a tradition of the men in my family, as my father did the same, and my brother did too. I plan on keepin' the beard, so reason to not want it. I think I look rather dashing, and a bit swarthy...

"...but why is the rum gone?" - Capt. Jack Sparrow

I think I look rather dashing, and a bit swarthy...

Let me be the judge o that darlin...course we'll have te see ifin ye can "tickle me fancy" with that there beard... :(

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

*grumbles...*

That's the problem with being a military guy... chicks dig long hair and beards... :rolleyes:

Not that its been that big of a problem in the past, but still... :unsure:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Oh Morgan, as much as I fancy a bearded tickle...there also be somethin te say about a smooth shaven check, no whisker burns!  woo hoo

Good times! I've been know to grow myself out a respectable goatee, if given a week off... :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye! Uniform regulations then and now prohibit much beyond a moustache. 'Twould be strange to see a pyrate with a high and tight flattop with a regulation moustache...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

About 90% of the time, I keep a 5 o'clock shadow-type beard on my face. I am most comfortable that way. It is not a full beard, and to some, wouldn't be considered a beard at all, yet my face is not shaved baby smooth, either. More akin to the two day growth you'd expect to find on a cowboy out on the range... :ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)