Beard or No Beard

Durty Mick Moon

Do you like men with a beard, no beard or no preference?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like men with a beard, no beard or no preference?

• Blackbeard Beard
    • Beard (neatly trimmed)
    • No Beard
    • No Preference

well, the question cannot be any more inane then some o' the other's here (i.e. facial shaving vs. "down there" shaving)....debating on whether to shave me beard off, some o' me women friends like it, some do not. So I be wonderin'......not that I be seriously mindin' any o' ye's opinions anyways...thank ye fer yer patronage... :D

I personally like a facial hair on a man. A mustach is good, a goatee is better but a beard, neatly.trimmed is best.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I'm partial to whiskers. Topping off the list is a goatee (like my ever-lovin, Diego. - nobody more appealing!) Then there's the fu-Manchu kind of whiskers. I like the ones that get really long straight down the sides of the mouth like Paul Teutul from Orange County choppers. Then, of course, there are the mustached men like Sam Elliot and remember Frank Zappa's flavor saver? One thing, though, just take a look at Mel Gibson as William Wallace - he is clean shaven as a whistle and admittedly, he makes me smile. Hmmm, I love men, that's all there is to it!

:lol:

I used to wear a pretty long goatee. It hung down to roughly mid chest and i wore it in two braids. I used to love it, and so did my wife. but alas my new role in the Navy prohibits facial hair other than a mustache, and since i cannot grow one very well, i go without :D

- 10 Fathoms Deep on the Road to Hell... Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...

Definitly like the whiskers...the better to tickle me fancy with. wink wink ;);)

Clean shaven is ok, but I likes me men to look like men, big and hairy! LOL No comments from the peanut gallery please!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Once upon a time I had long hair and a long beard (which I occasionally used to put into two spikes), all you could see of my face was my eyes. Then I cut my hair short and trimmed the beard back to a goatee with a magnificent moustache. Then, alas, the moustache had to go when my ex and my mother combined to tell me that a moustache that covers your lower lip when your mouth is closed is not only unhygienic (yeah, I got food in it - a lot), but also hadn't been fashionable since 1860.

Now, Vixen doesn't much like my beard (actually it's my moustache she objects to, it irritates her when we're kissing), but when I was in a crash a couple of years back they shaved me in hospital and she realised that I look like I'm 14 under the facial hair, so now she grudgingly allows a neat trimmed goatee and tache (but I still hanker after a moustache I can suck when I'm thinking).

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk