Yer real name

Christine

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a lot of people call me "Rue" which is fine, I've kind of gotten use to it and like it.

(I ask that those who know my real name, please don't use in here or anywhere else online. I've had one too many past boyfriends try and track me down, and at least two have suceeded, one being a stalker.)

My nick name at work is Ronbo ..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

My real name has always been very plain to me, not till recently did I find out that my father picked my name. He didn't want something that would make it tough on me growing up since he named my brother Sandy. But i did find some interesting things about my name.

MARK

Usage: English, Russian, Biblical

Other Scripts: Марк (Russian)

Pronounced: MAHRK [key]

Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments

Options: Contribute Information, Add to List

Familiar form of MARCUS. Saint Mark was the author of the second Gospel in the New Testament. He is the patron saint of Venice, where he is supposedly buried. Another famous bearer of this name was Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius), the Roman triumvir who was the lover of Cleopatra. Shakespeare tells this story in his tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra'. Yet another famous bearer was the American author Mark Twain, real name Samuel Clemens, author of 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Huckleberry Finn' (he actually took his pen name from a call used by riverboat workers on the Mississippi River to indicate a depth of two fathoms).

My real name has always been very plain to me, not till recently did I find out that my father picked my name. He didn't want something that would make it tough on me growing up since he named my brother Sandy. But i did find some interesting things about my name.

MARK 

Usage: English, Russian, Biblical

Other Scripts: Марк (Russian)

Pronounced: MAHRK  [key]

Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments

Options: Contribute Information, Add to List 

Familiar form of MARCUS. Saint Mark was the author of the second Gospel in the New Testament. He is the patron saint of Venice, where he is supposedly buried. Another famous bearer of this name was Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius), the Roman triumvir who was the lover of Cleopatra. Shakespeare tells this story in his tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra'. Yet another famous bearer was the American author Mark Twain, real name Samuel Clemens, author of 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Huckleberry Finn' (he actually took his pen name from a call used by riverboat workers on the Mississippi River to indicate a depth of two fathoms).

"Good stong name, no doubt named (by) your father, eh?"

They forgot Marcus Aurelius. My da used to call me that. I should be so wise. (In retrospect, I would have liked the cognomen 'Marcus Aurelius'. At least, not having to have it trail me through grade and high school, I think I would have.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

ashley. there are too many ashleys, so apparently one day while i wasnt at school they decided to call me morticia. i dunno. dont seem much like a morticia, but... well, at least if i hear someone yell 'tish' i know theyre talking about me. of course, the girl with the locker next to mine is called trish and has the same last name (odd twist of fate, isnt it?)

Narrghhh I was still laughing from Rummy's damn joke she posted and the name stuck!

My real Name is royalty (ifin England be yer home port) but too English fer the likes of ren faires fer certs. Kent Arthur Richards is me given name, I likes it, it just doesn't like me!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well I dont go by my "real" name much....I never like it....my sister named me......Lisa. But Marie was my Gma's name and I picked it up to use at faire years ago and it has just stuck. Only a few people even know me or call me by my real name. Even gave some thought about having it changed...but I will wate untill ma and da pass.....ma didnt like the idea. :P

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

Mine be common as well...Kimberly. Although for My daughter I wanted to name her Treasure...

Supposedly my name is English in origin and has two meanings..

1.) Leader of Warriors

2.) From the Royal Meadow or Wood

My name was supposed to have been Marissa Allessondra Latino..a very Italian name.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png