Yer real name

Christine

Many of us on here use nicknames for the screen name. Some of them it's pretty obvious what the real name is, like mine. Yup, it be Christine. No surprises there-lol! So, iffn' ye want to reveal yer real name, go ahead. And no, ye don't have to give yer last name. Some of you know my last name, it be Johnson. Such a common name, I know. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

What a small world. I work with a CJ. Her hair color is just about the same as yours.

My name's Pod. Pod Clock.

No, it's Mark. So's Mission's. :lol:

(Not to be alarmist, but I feel I would be vaguely remiss in my moderatorial duty if I didn't warn folks, especially those of you under 18:

Please be thoughtfully cautious about just how much info you put in such a public place.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Mine be Kevin Burke. Aye, an Irish roguwe for real. Big surprise! :lol:

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

(Not to be alarmist, but I feel I would be vaguely remiss in my moderatorial duty if I didn't warn folks, especially those of you under 18:

Please be thoughtfully cautious about just how much info you put in such a public place.)

Aye...ye never know if thar be pyrates about........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

My name is Nancy - but that is something that very few pyrates or ren faire types have ever even heard! Makes me wonder that if'n ye didn't know me real name, what would ye think it was?

Never in life would I have guessed Nancy!

My name is Nancy - but that is something that very few pyrates or ren faire types have ever even heard! Makes me wonder that if'n ye didn't know me real name, what would ye think it was?

Rummy suits ye far better 'n Nancy my dear...but alas...a rose by any other name still smell as sweet.....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

My true given name is Jeffrey, thus the initials on my banner. From the old French, meaning "God's Peace". :D

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Rummy,

Nancy's the name of my all time favourite female pirate, nice one! :D

Oh, I'm Ed. Not particularly exciting but my middle name IS Theophilus so it kind of makes up for it :D

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Kenneth is the name I've always gone by even though it's my middle name. I've never liked being called James (my first name) and intrestingly enough neither did my dad but due to the fact he was out gunned by 2 aunt and a grandmother in the waiting room I became James Kenneth Allen II (please save yourself the trouble my credit ain't worth stealing :D ) Witch despite my hatred of being called James I in no way regret.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Charles Edward Patterson.....

But when I was in the Army, it got shortened to PATT, which is what I go by.... But a lot of people think it's short for Patrick.....

I still get confused when someone ask for Mr. Patterson....... think they are looking for my Father......... :D