RE: New resort in Canada...

I'd like to thank all the brethern who responded to our notification of the new historical resort we are working on in Canada.

Yes, we discovered much to our horror, that some of the fonts used on the new website were not fully readable on everyones computer, due to software variations, computer type & age, etc.

Now that the webmaster has been keel hauled, he has done some modifications to the website.

If any of the brethern find a problem with our site now, please let me know.

We humbly welcome your opinions and suggestions on this new venture, (now that it can be read properly, sorry again for that).

Brutal honesty be a hard pill to swallow, but it be far better than a flatterers poison lips.

If it be pleasin ya, check us out again at www.buccaneerbay.8k.com

Fair winds to ya all.

now a range would be nice... with some instruction for the unskilled.

I like the deals for reenactment groups.

I will certainly check this out the next time I'm in Halifax. I've sent the links on to a couple of friends out there now. One is a complete nut for 18thC and early 19thC.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

No problem, Mate. Will ye be havin' a firing range so we can all try out yer other wares?

Dear Captain Jim,

A firing range has been considered, but a lot depends on the final placement of the various buildings, cottages, trails, etc.

There are very strict laws here in Canada regarding rifle ranges, even black powder ones.

Of course, for those who want to simply fire blanks, no problem, but as for live firing with ball, thats where things get touchy with the authorities here.

So, I can definitely say with some certainty, "maybe".

A lot also depends on funding as well, which is always an issue.

We are a small company taking on a very big project, so finances are tight, and we have to take things one step at a time.

I wish there was a genuine buried treasure there, we'd be able to push the project ahead faster than planned.

Fair winds to all.