Whats on your desktop?

Silent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Lady Washington gracing my monitor., however your desktop is awesome., especially with the other ship leaving port., very nice.

desktop.jpg

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I can't figure out how to get the shots to post, what's up?????

I have about three of them, one is a dolphin behind a boat and the others are of Mallory square at sunset. somebody help me figure out how to put a picture in my post.

when your destop is they way you want it., press the button on your keyboard that says., "print screen" then it is now in your computers memory stored in "Clipboard" allwindows machines have clipboard built in since windows 3.0...., this is what makes cut/copy and paste so easy .

Now open up a photo editor such as photo shop., or paintshop..., or if nothing else., paint should work...., with that program open....., find PASTE and there the image will be....., at that point save the image as ? and be sure to put it some where you can find it? for example., C:\Temp is good..., and you have it..., I use this all the time for images that people dont want you to keep on the web., after all if your looking at it., its already IN your machine.., so its senseless why people tell you you cannot have it., even tho they post it..., I dont get it..., and take it anyway. Print screen is just a simple way of getting it from your internet cache to your clipboard where you can readily paste it to any application.

I hope that helps., it will be handy alot more than you think., good luck.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

when your destop is they way you want it., press the button on your keyboard that says., "print screen" then it is now in your computers memory stored in "Clipboard"  allwindows machines have clipboard built in since windows 3.0...., this is what makes cut/copy and paste so easy .

Now open up a photo editor such as photo shop., or paintshop..., or if nothing else., paint should work...., with that program open....., find PASTE and there the image will be....., at that point save the image as ?  and be sure to put it some where you can find it?  for example., C:\Temp is good..., and you have it..., I use this all the time for images that people dont want you to keep on the web., after all if your looking at it., its already IN your machine.., so its senseless why people tell you you cannot have it., even tho they post it..., I dont get it..., and take it anyway.  Print screen is just a simple way of getting it from your internet cache to your clipboard where you can readily paste it to any application.

I hope that helps., it will be handy alot more than you think., good luck.

I couldn't post a picture if I was paid!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Here is my Desktop photo all cleaned up for ya! Yes its Rowan Atkinson, BUT That IS NOT Mr. Bean Doin Mr. Shakesphere!! This is none other than Lord Edmond Blackadder "The Favored" of Queenie! And IMHO This series is a must see!

bgba2.jpg

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

That is the game lay out for POTC.

Fun game too.,by the way.,I am not sure which I like better .,It? or Sid Meiers?

Both are Excellant !

my desktop is very subtial.(sp)....... just a red skull and crossed bones on a black screen................................

Dang... I hate not knowing how to spell..........................

Sometimes when I'm not sure of the spelling of a word, I open a new window, go to Google and type in the word. So you could go there and type: subtial. If you spell it wrong, Google will often offer you suggestions in the first line of the window. (Unfortunately, in this case, it offers you subtidal. So much for that suggestion.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

pyracy_desktop.jpg

Kaizoku,

Where, if I may ask, did you get that map? I want it for my desktop. TIA.

aye, should i be handing out me treasure map! B)

http://pirates.bethsoft.com/gameinfo_map.html : aye, i plundered it all already me says B)

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

In honor of the Halloween/Dia de los Muertos season, my desktop has a picture of an alcove in Jack's and my bedroom. The walls are actually a deep red color. The rest of the bedroom has a similar theme.

People ask us if we decorate for Halloween. In our household, that's a wee bit redundant.

Shrine.jpg

RHJMap.jpg