A ROUND FOR THE BOYS OVER THERE!

My oldest son (actually my ex-wife's from a previous marriage, which makes him my ex-step-son... I think) is now Over There, in Kuwait on his way to Iraq.

Just that.. nothing more to add.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I'll raise a pint to all the service men and women overseas. It's always low morale over holidays. When all you want to do is spend time with your family. So you spend time with your adopted family. The friends you serve with. Tell stories and hope you all get home soon.

Fair winds and following seas.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

We raise a jar in thanks to the blokes and lasses what put themselves in harm's way to help keep up safe and free! We are forever in your debt! May God hold ye, and keep ye, and bring ye home safe and sound!! :) :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Scarlet raises her tankard high and toasts, to the heros of today and tomorrow that sacrifice so much fer us! Lads and lasses, I tip my hat to you and offer you the sinceriest gratitude of me heart. Hip hip hazzah

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

My Buddy made it home for a 2 week leave for Thanksgiving and a medical checkup. Dec 4th he takes the 35 hour trip back to Rawah or some such friggin place. He hates his FOP. He showed me pictures and it's just a bunch of tents in the middle of nowhere. They don't take a lot of showers (peww) that boy had some stink on him when he landed after flying for thirty five hours in a Chinook a C130 and a civilian jet. He says that the showers just helps the sand stick to you. Everything he owns is covered in fine brown sand. I am just hoping he stays safe and keeps his head down. Here is a big tall one for all the boys and girls serving in the armed forces. :lol:

I dissagree why we sent our Troops there in the first place...... and wish we had stated our objectives (such as when "this" happens..... we win and our troops can come home.......)

But, I also know what it is like to be in the Military, in a foregen country for the holidays..... ... Best of luck to your friend, and all serving overseas......