Who's the best looking Pyrate of them all

Silent

$Rummy$ really truly well done! Even I be impressed!

Black John other than your wife the one on the right was fifteen! can you spell JAIL?

Best looking pyrate? Easy, she is Rummy! Just look at that avatar will you?

well, Diego ye be rackin' up the points with Rummy.... a little fanny kissin' be good fer the soul, I guess.....'specially ifn it be a nice one :lol:

Durty Mick Moon me ole son ye be right on mate and a right nice fannie it tis!

Hmmmmmmmmm Friday! Moustache rides are free on Friday! Huzzah! R U M M Y!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Poet Afloat: Rummy

I am honored to be included in the list, but even more honored to have read your fine rhyme. I hope you're a writer in real life because you're missing out on some coin...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Ole Mick Moon has probably already takin the poem to kinkos to run off copies ....... one for every room!

......smartass...... B)

My guess is this is the way yer telling us you aren't going to make it to Fresno then eh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, it would appear that Rummy learned from the best, PyratePhil!  :)

***holds Christine tightly within the folds of his leather duster and plants a kiss on her that would make mere mortals swoon***

Thank you, luv...

............ :D:D

Well, Phil got my vote-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I say it be me bad ass kitty............... and he will scratch yer eyeballs out if you don't agree...........

And I did not type this...... bad ass kitty did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Arrr. Anyone could a figger'd that out mate.....clearly a kitty-cat typed the message.....look at the "paws" between the phrases ;)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Well, of course I'm prejudiced, but...

Christine is the Best Looking Pyrate of them All.

She's also the Best Looking Woman of them All...

Best Looking Californian of them All...

Best Looking Blonde of them All...

Best Looking...well, you get the idea. :P:P

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Well, thank ye Phil, yer so sweet! *kiss* B) But right now I feel like the most exhausted pyrate ever! Here's a warning to everyone in the California area: DO NOT GO TO DISNEYLAND AT ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! It was flippin' insane today! I felt bad for those who had to pay to get in. My sister and I went cuz we had the day off and thought, oh, what the hell, let's go. All the hotels in the area, including the Disney ones, are booked solid this weekend. The holiday decorations and celebrations start today, another nuttiness right there too. This was the first time I didn't do Pirates or Haunted Mansion. There was a 30 minute or more line for everything. Including flippin' Dumbo! If it wasn't for fastpass we probably wouldn't have done anything. Ugh, such a zoo! We were told by cast members our best bet for awhile is weekdays only. Middle of the week is when I'll be going. *crawls to bed.........* :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, of course I'm prejudiced, but...

Christine is the Best Looking Pyrate of them All.

She's also the Best Looking Woman of them All...

Best Looking Californian of them All...

Best Looking Blonde of them All...

Best Looking...well, you get the idea. :lol::o

Looks like somebody here has an opinion!

This question is open to a significant and broad interpretation. People, like art, are subjective when it comes to looks. Some people find Elvis very attractive. Some do not. Some women find Mick Jagger attractive, but I think many of us would agree, that David Bowie is better looking. We are all art.

Still, with that said, there are a few fine looking ladies and handsome gentleman aboard.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

This question is open to a significant and broad interpretation. People, like art, are subjective when it comes to looks. Some people find Elvis very attractive. Some do not. Some women find Mick Jagger attractive, but I think many of us would agree, that David Bowie is better looking. We are all art.

Aye, true enough, but....

I'd liken meself to a Jackson Pollack compared to Christine's Rembrandt.

I mean, ther's art.. and then there's "Art"

Goin back t' me rum now.........

:lol:

Monterey Jack

"yes I am a pirate 200 years too late,

the cannons don't thunder, there's nothin to plunder,

I'm an over-40 victim of fate,

arrivin too late.........."