Who's the best looking Pyrate of them all

Silent

Aye, "even if you are dumb, drunk and stupid :rolleyes: "...don't be mincin' yer words thar mate, n' one out o' three ain't too bad... but that thar be Longgg Johhnnn Sil-verrrr who be the best at lookin' like a pyrate then, so's I be concurrin' wi' yer point....how 'bout this here pyrate:

captain20blood20errol20flynn20dvd20.jpg

Well, Ladies? :)

that's no pirate thats me father!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, "even if you are dumb, drunk and stupid B) "...don't be mincin' yer words thar mate, n' one out o' three ain't too bad... but that thar be Longgg Johhnnn Sil-verrrr who be the best at lookin' like a pyrate then, so's I be concurrin' wi' yer point....how 'bout this here pyrate:

That be your father? I think I used to date him! B)

Aye, "even if you are dumb, drunk and stupid B) "...don't be mincin' yer words thar mate, n' one out o' three ain't too bad... but that thar be Longgg Johhnnn Sil-verrrr who be the best at lookin' like a pyrate then, so's I be concurrin' wi' yer point....how 'bout this here pyrate:

That be your father? I think I used to date him! B)

MOM?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(William Blydes throws open the door and stomps into the pub. With his hat, he knocks off the dust from his boots and the salt from his coat. At the bar he take a flagon of rum and proceeds to jump up on the closest table. Raising his mug he announces to the assembled in a voice loud and clear)

My brothers and sisters of the sea, hear me now!

I have roamed across the land and sea. Searching for that one. The one that can be said to be the best looking pirate of them all!

What did I learn in my travels you ask? That what you search for is never far from where you started….

I know of a pirate who’s eyes haunt you as they look into your very soul, a figure so enchanting that, the mere shift would drive a man wild, a wit sharper than any rapier made by man and burns as hot as the colour of her hair. A Pirate that would fight side by side with you just at a simple request.

Oh yes… I forget… and has outstanding dancing skills. Especially on the tables at this pub…

My vote my brothers and sisters?….. Scarlet McBayne!!

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

Scarlet had been sitting at a table in back with feet resting on the table nursing a tankard o tatoo, when a tall and dashing pirate waltzed in and made his announcement. Curious at first, then stunned Scarlet gets to her feet and finds herself square in front of him.

"Darlin, ye had me at hello!" At these words Scarlet throws herself into the brawny arms and lays on a long wet kiss :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Ok, i think that would have to be (off the top of my head) that Hook guy..the handsome one.

I love his hat, Barbossa would be jealous of his garb! :ph34r:

That pic that adorns this page all over..too smooth for me, nothing about a pirate (captain) with a good beard :ph34r::ph34r::huh:

hero.jpg

I been watching this thread for some time., I am tossed into a tie., I gotta call it a close race with .....,

Cascabel and his Wife.,

Along with BlackJohn and his Wife.

I think these people do the pirate rather well !!!

Lotsa of style and flair. Armed to the teeth as well.,including thier piratical gun totin'women.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye, "even if you are dumb, drunk and stupid :ph34r: "...don't be mincin' yer words thar mate, n' one out o' three ain't too bad... but that thar be Longgg Johhnnn Sil-verrrr who be the best at lookin' like a pyrate then, so's I be concurrin' wi' yer point....how 'bout this here pyrate:

:ph34r::huh::ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I just figured out who the "best looking Pyrate is......."

and I'm sure everyone will agree.......

The ansewer is.........

"ME".......

It's all a matter of perspective........ if I say "me" well of course I think that I'm the best looking Pyrate...... But if you say "me" well thats from your prospective...... See we all win...........

Scarlet had been sitting at a table in back with feet resting on the table nursing a tankard o tatoo, when a tall and dashing pirate waltzed in and made his announcement. Curious at first, then stunned Scarlet gets to her feet and finds herself square in front of him.

"Darlin, ye had me at hello!" At these words Scarlet throws herself into the brawny arms and lays on a long wet kiss :D

Well this action has certainly went into the P M section and left the likes of our rat bastard entertainment!

Yes In fact I am biased but you said best looking and I have to encompass the world in it's entirety....

best looking at four in the morning, best looking at noon, best dancing on a table and best at dinner time too! Or should there be different threads fer each and more? After weighing all the times when I can see who is the best looking pirate? Rummy is still the best looking pirate fer me!

Yes In fact I am biased but you said best looking and I have to encompass the world in it's entirety....

best looking at four in the morning, best looking at noon, best dancing on a table and best at dinner time too!

Yes true I can agree with Best looking at 4 A.M. :D

Or at noon. :)

Or at dinner :D

Or the world in its entirety sure! :D

But this business about table dancing? :D

If someone got up and started stomping around on my cocktail tables , bar or pool tables., in "The Barnacle" (our Bar) We'd be tossin' them over the railing into the Marina.,and quik too. They had best be hopin the tides in . :D

The guard rail at the marina's bar will be 12ft up from the sandy bottom of the marina when the tides out ! :D

Geez passerbyers would think we got an eggplant wearin' bucket boots out there in the middle of the moorage. :D

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

best looking at four in the morning, best looking at noon, best dancing on a table and best at dinner time too!

Yes true I can agree with Best looking at 4 A.M. :huh:

Or at noon. :)

Or at dinner :P

Or the world in its entirety sure! :huh:

But this business about table dancing? :angry:

If someone got up and started stomping around on my cocktail tables , bar or pool tables., in "The Barnacle" (our Bar) We'd be tossin' them over the railing into the Marina.,and quik too. They had best be hopin the tides in . :unsure:

The guard rail at the marina's bar will be 12ft up from the sandy bottom of the marina when the tides out ! :o

Geez passerbyers would think we got an eggplant wearin' bucket boots out there in the middle of the moorage. :lol:

I gots twenty sayin ifin the girls that dance on the tables here in the pub walked inta yer tavern I guaran effing tee you'd sit down shut up and you would not only watch you'd cheer along with every patron and start throwing coins right along with em mate!

or there is the chance you could be teaching Sunday School instead...........

I gots twenty sayin ifin the girls that dance on the tables here in the pub walked inta yer tavern I guaran effing tee you'd sit down shut up and you would not only watch you'd cheer along with every patron and start throwing coins right along with em mate!

or there is the chance you could be teaching Sunday School instead...........

I've been told my table dancing is rather impressive, and I'd be happy to furnish references by request. As a matter of fact, I also teach Sunday school (to 4th through 6th graders). My students refer to me as "Captain," and item number one of the Ship's Code taped to my classroom wall is, "Coffee for the Captain".

:unsure:Well me lovely ladies...it seems some men jest donna know when te give in up. But I'd pay a HELL of a lot of money te see Bonnie Red Weasel table dance and RumbaRue lap dance...and I'm not talkin a meesly $20. I'll buy a drink fer any o the dancin ladies o Pyracy Pub ( a real drink ) fer ye be the cream-de-la-cream of woman-hood. Ye all give this ol girl something te aspire to. :angry: :) :lol: :) :o :) :huh: :) :P

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

We know your in love and thats cool.

By the way you owe me 20 bucks  :ph34r:

you know H M yours and my conversation is way overshadowed by the mere thoughts of the numbers of women here ready to jump tables and you sir! You can rightly say without even blinking an eye that these women wouldn't get every gold coin in the tavern from every patron? Did I miss something somewhere? Is this a gay bar to which ye speak?

Diego,. Have completely lost your mind? No its not a gay bar. Maybe we should have this conversation in private.

Aye mate why didn't ye say the tables were limiting to weight I can see a 12" diameter table on a pedestal bein a bit flimsey. I too am sorry fer the dirty nasty insinuation there to you and yer crew. (nice picture of yer dancers though) grammercy! I owe you $20.00 Please P/M me and give of said address to which I can make good this one eye closed bet kind sir!