What instrument do ye play?

Mad Matt

I play Harmonica, any and all type of drums and a little guitar. don't play the guitar as much since I had a custom made 38 inch crash cymbal fall loose and cut off my pinkie. It's a long story. Short and sweet is it was reattached but chord progression and bridge work are difficult so I stick to harmonica and anything percussion

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW BODHRAN STRAP!!!

How Piratey is this I ask you? :blink:

This new strap...

BodhranStrap.jpg

To go with this Irish Drum...

Bodhran1.jpg

I think they make a happy pair!

These old arms need to save strength fer playing, not toting the thing around! :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I took lessons to play the snare drum - (anybody remember Haskel Harr lesson books? ) starting in the 3rd grade and played all things percussion through High School, was in the All Ohio State Fair Band, and was a member of the Ohio State University Marching Band (snare drum) when at OSU. I still drum each Memorial Day with my drum teacher in the same Civil War unit in which my Dad was a member.I am also a member of the OSU Alumni Band..

Edited by Ben Fridley

French Horn

Tenor Guitar

5 string banjo

Washtub

Aye, the Captain's a right good washtub player.

At least the washtub is good fer sumthin' on this crewe.;)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

guitarepi.jpg

guitarsilent.jpg

(NOTE: The pictures of these instruments is not meant to imply that the human being in said pictures can play with with any sort of proficiency. In fact, you should feel sorry for said instruments and might consider this posting as their cry for help.)

(and, yes, I use nylon strings and yes, I realize that means most guitarists therefore think I am insane.)

Edited by RedJessi