Show Yourselves Pirates!

Yeah, how did that happen? I didn't even know there were cities and stuff that far inland. How do you survive without water?!?! :lol: The farthest I've ever been from the sea was somewhere in West By God Virginia, and I felt like I was in a big bowl surrounded by mountains. It was weird. :lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They appear to be the same images google earth is using. Jim? What say ye?

Aye, they be the same etchin's as supplied by tha' NASA feller.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

The whole system appears to be built around Google's resources.

I spent a week in Kansas about 3 hours north-east of Witchita on a job once. It's so flat, the trees so squat and the land so sun-kissed that it's beautiful in an austere way. Lots of gullys and ravines and whatnot. You could be the pirate of the ravine during the wet season. :lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

This is pretty cool. Stop by and add yourself to the Pyracy Pub Map!

http://www.frappr.com/pyracypub

(can we sticky this thing?)

GoF

I'm stuck.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Dunno... but right now I think I can honestly lay claim to being the most land locked pirate of the entire demographic at this moment... from what I can see on that there map, tain't nobody farther from the sea than I be!  ;)

I was stationed right by you mate. I feel your pain.

Please don't judge me for it.

Petee-2.jpg

I am the only Pyrate listed in NC....Sniffle....That is kind of lonely. WHERE IS THE REST IF MY BLOODY CREW!! Need to send some e-mails (Growl) But I do think that the map was a red letter idea!! We can all say now were EVERY WHERE!!! (evil laugh) :(

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

Really cool! Honestly, I didn't know Duchess was on this side of the USA. I thought for sure she was back east.

Nope, currently part of the inland empire, but I used to live in Wisconsin.

The Link Again so that you don't have to scroll back

http://www.frappr.com/pyracypub

Red Jayme Flint... wow! Large Photo graph! We can see the suds on that Bud Light Clearly! :blink:

Marie Donnalley: Wow! 6' 1" ! Mmmmmmm..... tall pirate babe aghhhghghhg...

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Red Jayme Flint... wow! Large Photo graph! We can see the suds on that Bud Light Clearly! :blink:

Don't you just want to reach out and grab it. The beer, that is. :blink:

Red Jayme, that's a really interesting fabric that your dress is made from. Did you do that yourself? If so, is it a natural fabric, or something poly, and if natural, where did you get it?

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

The Link Again so that you don't have to scroll back

No need 'ere, Mate, I got tha' thing on me "favorites" list...Now I need a good etchin' of me own handsome features an' I'll be settin' down me mark, too. Bye the way, shouldna' we be usin' an X ta mark the spots?

An' tha' ain't no Bud Light, neither...that there appears ta be Guinness!

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Red Jayme Flint... wow!  Large Photo graph!  We can see the suds on that Bud Light Clearly!  :o

Don't you just want to reach out and grab it. The beer, that is. :D

Red Jayme, that's a really interesting fabric that your dress is made from. Did you do that yourself? If so, is it a natural fabric, or something poly, and if natural, where did you get it?

I can say that I know she made it herself, but as to what kind of material that is I have no idea.

Petee-2.jpg

Okay, beings as how I have a Mac, the map doesn't show up, but, it let me add my name and shout out without bumping it or having an error msg pop up. So, my question to me mates is, am I there?? ;)

Look toward So. Oregon.

Ta... ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Okay, beings as how I have a Mac, the map doesn't show up, but, it let me add my name and shout out without bumping it or having an error msg pop up. So, my question to me mates is, am I there?? ;)

Look toward So. Oregon.

Ta... ;)

Ye be there! You show up just as ye should! Wow look at this map fill up!

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Marie Donnalley: Wow! 6' 1" ! Mmmmmmm..... tall pirate babe aghhhghghhg...

Yes my dear and 6'3" in my new boots!!! But tall is not always easy, short men seem to shy away from me, and the ones who dont have a long way to climb! (evil laugh) :huh: Need to find me one 6'4" or better then I would have something to climb. ( God I am a dirty wench!!!)

"If you would have fought like men you would not die like dogs!" Anne Bonney

Women who behave rarely make history! - unknown

"SAFETY MEETING!!!!" Capt. Mason

There is no problem that cannot be solved with the use of black powder!!!!!

Marie Donnalley: Wow!  6' 1" !  Mmmmmmm..... tall pirate babe aghhhghghhg...

Yes my dear and 6'3" in my new boots!!! But tall is not always easy, short men seem to shy away from me, and the ones who dont have a long way to climb! (evil laugh) ;) Need to find me one 6'4" or better then I would have something to climb. ( God I am a dirty wench!!!)

Aye, well I be 6'6"(without me boots) ;)

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

I added my zip code but it didn't place it on the map.. and neither did my photo comment.

Make Merry. Often.

I thought of something like this a long time ago, but didnt know where to get one. Glad you thought of it AND found it!! a round fer Gentleman of Fortune! (Vielen Dank, lieber Plagiator --- supposed to be thank you, dear pirate)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

MerryDeath

Apparently the beta only works on macs with FIrefox 1.07.

Try downloading that, or, PM' me your details and I will put you on.

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

I have just added myself to the Map, but because I have a Mac, I can't see the map.

Oh well!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1