Show Yourselves Pirates!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just took alook at the map, thought I'd like to see what's new. I had been moved from my home in Collingswood NJ to Wallingford PA. I could not access the account and when I asked for my password I was unable to read the attachment. So, I added myself where I was suppose to be and contacted FRAPPER about the situation. Now there are half a dozen photos of me on the dang site, all repeats, and I could only remove the one that is associated with the correct location. :huh:

Please forgive me, I am working on having it all corrected.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

You think *YOU* got it rough, try bein the only "HILLBILLY/REDNECK" pirate in Arkansas !~

I feel it important to tell future "pinners" that ye HAVE to include yer email addy into the propper box or yu'll nay be gettin into the map !

piratebannersmall.gif

Pirates... puttin the "NAUGHTY" into NAUTICAL since 1765

Do I win a prize for being born on September 19th?

• 5 months later...

And dnag.... I thought Dutches was in the other Washington...... (not that I be a stalker or nothin'''')

But couldn't get mine to post.......

In California... in the Gold country... in Calaveras (skulls in Spanish) county.... cool.............

AYE! PATTY ME LADDY! I BEEN GONE SO LONG YA FERGOT OL' BLACK JACK EH? ;) ..I LOST ME STATUS n' NAME TA BOOT! tisn't a problem though ol' mate...I've come a shore wit a new name but da same ol' pain in da butt! ;)

Edited by Captn HacknSlash

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Frappr appears to have gone the way of all things. I am going to unpin this so that it can sink into oblivion since the website has left us.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Sad day. Cool concept. Wish it had stuck around. It'd be kinda' cool if someone here could create a "pirate locator map" of our own...

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

could we use google maps in some way?

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea. - From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

You could always start a thread asking people to list their home port. It's not graphic, but at least it would be around as long as the pub was around.

Personally, I found the map sort of cumbersome when several people lived within a hundred miles or so of each other.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Frappr appears to have gone the way of all things. I am going to unpin this so that it can sink into oblivion since the website has left us.

So, Frappr has been zappered into the crapper?

Oh, and your picture does look dapper.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!