Show Yourselves Pirates!

This is pretty cool. Stop by and add yourself to the Pyracy Pub Map!

http://www.frappr.com/pyracypub

(can we sticky this thing?)

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider it stickied.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I wonder what happens when so many people join the clicky things get close B) Guess we will find out :)

Very cool thing indeed, though. Looking forward to see it fill up.

"A merry life and a short one be my motto"

Avid the PA ren faire, or live nearby? We're trying to start a club/group to do some fun things outside of the faire! www.countyerdoubloons.com/tavern

Maybe some folks can actually meet each other. Re-enacting is sort of a chummy, shared thing after all. The moderators had been talking about coming up with a way to let posters share their location in an offhand sort of way awhile ago. Now here Google and GoF have gone and solved it. B)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I just want to know who is pandora fox?

I dunno, but that's a pretty funny handle.

I like the picture of CaptKonnan. :ph34r:

Mission_banner5.JPG

ooooops!

Sorry John

Say.... Can I have permission to use a picture of the Pirate Brethren greating a Launch from the Kalmar Nyckel as the Logo?

GoF

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Ha! No need to apologize brother! :(

Man, that was a beautiful day. That photo was actually taken at the end of the day, when the launch left the beach and went back out to the KN.

So, am I the only pirate in Maryland? There I stand, alone, on a lee shore...

:(

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

The only one I'm not sure of is Pandora Foxx, and since she looks something like the "tiny picture" of TabithaAnne, and since both live in the same place in CA, I'm going to make an educated guess and say they are one and the same.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

And I wish they would post photos of themselves too! Christine must have thousands of photos.... maybe I should pick one for her!

:lol:

GoF

Dunno... but right now I think I can honestly lay claim to being the most land locked pirate of the entire demographic at this moment... from what I can see on that there map, tain't nobody farther from the sea than I be! :lol:

NOAH: Wow... the whole world flooded in just less than a month, and us the only survivors! Hey... is that another... do you see another boat out there? Wait a minute... is that a... that's... are you seeing a skull and crossbones on that flag?

Ministry of Petty Offenses