Hosting MP3's

Guest Angus McVox

Rather new to the place, but figurin you'd all be the folk to ask:

I'm endeavoring to compile a CD of piratical music, but find myself wanting to include Annwn's Red Queen and Down Among the Dead Men. Alas, their Come Away to the Hills CD which has those songs is itself dead in the long-out-of-print sort of way. Does anyone know where I might find a copy, or copies of those two songs?

Hi troll welcome to the pub where ye from? does ye have any interests that a few of me mates might find ye share? How old are ye? Does ye think this year might be a wet year? How many zebras are on a football field? Does the national debt exceed the number of soccer teams in the world?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all I am looking for a Ray Stevens song called "Pirate Song". Dose any one have it or know wher I can look?

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I found it for you., send me an email and I will forward it to you., it is 4.4 megs

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I COULD KISS YOU!!! Thank you.Its for my Dad can you also tell me where you found it, because he loves ray stevens

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...