Pirate RPG

I'm not sure where to put this thread, sorry if I'm treading on any toes here.

Right then. I have am a member of a pirate RPG. We've been going for a little while now, but we need members, especially guys, because we are progressing closer and closer to becoming an all female pirate ship. :lol:

It's a lot of fun, and posting is pretty regular. As for historical accuracy, we are set in the 18th century, but there is a lot of room for poetic licence, hence the number of girls.

There's blood, guts and battles aplenty, you're perfectly welcome to have a girl (or guy) in every port, and a sense of humour is a definite plus.

Anyhoo, post if you're interested, and again, I'm sorry if I should have put this in rabble rousing or somewhere. If that be the case, I'll dance the hempen jig for ye with pleasure... if you can find me, that is.

http://gbb.galacforums.com/DavyJones/

• 3 weeks later...

Aye Marrowbones...I be sailin' on a cursed ship meself. The HMS Stranglehold let women on board an' we been cursed ever since! The wenches be puttin' curtain on ta' portholes, we gots ta stop in every port so's they can be usin' tha facilities an' do a little shoppin.....an they can never fold the damn maps right neither!!! Good luck to ye mate.....we found a Gypsy in Port Escondido recently who be helpin' us wit' removin' the curse....if we gets any wheres, I'll be lettin' ye know. Till then, cheers to ye and yer crew :rolleyes:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Somedays I just wonder. I read this as Pirate R-ocket P-ropelled G-renade. Guess some things just catch up with you.

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

That's funny. I've been playing rpgs since the mid 70s and I do the same. And then, sometimes I read about a helicopter getting fired upon by a roleplaying game. There are on or two other acronym that do the same to me, though I can't think of what they are off the top of my head.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.