A New Pyrate Abroad

KindheartedKylie

:ph34r: hey, this may be quite silly but I just wanted to post this message and say hello to everyone, or 'Ahoy!' rather. I recently became rather interested in pyrates and thought this would be a great place to chat and get to know other pyrate fans.

you don't have to but it would be greatly appreciated if you posted any type of messages to me or anyone else!

Thanks and it's nice to meet you all!

Drink up, me hearties! :ph34r:

By the way, was Johnny Depp not SPECTACULAR in POTC?

welcome abaord lass. Pull up a keg and share in me grog.

:ph34r:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ye picked a lovely place to start if yer lookin' to be properly (or improperly) educated :ph34r: Watch an' learn, luv...an' ye'll pick up an' awful lot from the people here! There be those who are far more than fans here, an' their knowledge is worth tippin' yer ear to.

When yer done with Scupper's grog, I 'ave some lovely Private Stock that I'm willin' to share..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

:ph34r: Greetins there KindHeartedKylie As our Lucky Penny Hawkings says there be Pyrates here an if ye are'nt careful ye may learn more than ye wanted to so enjoy the cruise an welcome aboard .

:ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Ah... a pyrate... who is a broad! Arrrrr

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

:huh: Ahoy!

Thanks ever so much for replying to my message! it's nice to meet (and speak) to you all. I just wanted to reply to some of your messages. . .

Rosalinda: hello! I was just curious to know who you're most beloved pyrate is . . . !

MadMaryFlint: You've got great taste! Who, or what else, do you like?

John_Young: I love your dancing comic characters!

LuckyPennyHawkings: Thanks so much for the advice and I am quite interested in all you pyrates have to offer! I'd be delighted to share my knowledge (however much there is) with you!

I must set sail now . . .

G'bye!

ps, does anyone know any good pirate songs? call me a simpleton, but i enjoy them! :blink:

LuckyPennyHawkings: Thanks so much for the advice and I am quite interested in all you pyrates have to offer! I'd be delighted to share my knowledge (however much there is) with you!

Yer quite welcome!

*elaborate bow, all while not spillin' her rum or droppin' her sewin' wares!*

When yer not pillagin' an' plunderin', I'm sure ye'll be sharin' a bit B) Aye, they say "take what ye can an' give nothin' back.." but if we lived by that entirely no one would learn anything! :blink:

As for songs luv, m'afraid I hate m'own singin' voice so bloody much that I don' sing if I can 'elp it. Which of course, makes rememberin' lyrics t' songs more or less useless.

However, we 'ave the Sea Shanties section, an' ye might find some tune t' hum as yer swabbin' the deck in there. :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Avast, me beauty!

A finer group of rogues and wenches you'll never meet!

They're quick ta welcome aboard new mates, as I found out meself, and as you've discovered to be sure. Buy 'em all a round. They LOVE that!

Smooth sailin' lass!

Rumors of my death were right on the money.