What Women Look For

PyratePhil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after a weekend spent in Las Vegas at faire and being sweet-talked to by a man with an accent, I gotta admit that the power of the voice ( not jest an accent ) be some pretty heady stuff.

Lads, I hope ye be takin notes, the ladies here have been given ye some great advise...its not always looks fer us. Its how ye make us feel. A touch, a thought, the effort. Speakin o which, here Foxe, Foxe.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 4 weeks later...

I am probably the last person who should be posting in this topic, and what I say may sound a bit old fashion and boarders on child like romantisum, but it is what I HONESTLY believe. I believe that any kind of realationship should a have a strong foundation of frienship because out of that comes love. You can not have one with out the other. The physical part of love comes and goes, "and in the later years it really goes!" as my Father says. So having a friend is so vitally important to me, because a friend, will be there through thick and thin. Help you when down rejoice when everything comes up roses!! True friendship begats trust, which begats the truest of love!

So in closing what am I as a woman looking for in a man. . .?

MY BEST FRIEND!!

All the rest is icing on the cake!

Thanks for listening

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

no black that was just you lookin in the mirror! Really man I have all the respect in the world for you. You having served in the armed forces and all where there is a chain of command. But here in the pub you talk like a cheap whores father from a trailor park. Do you really think its entertaining? Because its not! The more you post the more I think that every bit of taste you have is on your tongue. Please stop being so damn degrading to women. (by the way the only reason you have that picture is becuase thats the only way you'll ever find a mate) you'll have to tie her up and steal her and that too is scary as shit! Clean it up please! For me and for my daughter.....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

B)B)B)B)B)B) You guys are all a crack-up! Black Jack Shalaq is having fun just like the rest of us.

...and you, Black Jack - best be savin your dabloons so as you can join us in Vegas at the Ren faire in Oct '06. Looks like a good time to see who can walk the walk instead of just talk the talk!

QUOTE (Diego Santana de la Vega @ Nov 9 2005, 04:16 PM)

What Rummy says! ifin ye all start now savin twenty bucks every two weeks you will all save enough to get to vegas and party at one of the best faires in the land! and its Vegas lets all get together and have a guild yard there (then we all get in free) take all the shirts and buttons and cups to sell there and make mouse pads and turn the whole neon city into pyracy.com pyrates! Come on now alls a youz start saving the dough (ye don't wanna be pissin off the likes aRUmmy) and lets all meet in Vegas in October '06

So let's be addin' it up here, hmmmmmm....20 bucks times about 26 (every two weeks till Oct.) is....520 bucks (I not be usin' a calculator either).....now fer 520 bucks I could be buyin' .....hmmmmmm, damn, 26 bottles o' Planter's XO Rum!......or 10 plus cases o' Guinness!....or a high class call girl (volunteers?) fer an hour or so (I be an optimistic sort).... but the very thought o' pissin' off Rummy...."Priceless"...er, I be meanin' no price be worth that kind o' hell ta go through.....mark me words, come next Oct. I be there

Well nows I got to chime in on this. Being recently forced into singlehood. Not saying that some of it weren't me fault, it takes two to screw things up. I ave to be agreeing with Christine on one point. Depending on the day a woman may fancy you and on another not be able to stand you. And Dear Kendra, you are so right about friends, me Ex and me be friends still.

Now that bein said, age is somethong to factor in. Me Ex just hit the big four oh and has become some one I never knew. She has two boyfriends and her sexual preferences in the bedroom have become shall we say a little extreme. Now I not be one to complain about a woman wantin some lovin, but it appears that there were some deep secrets that she is bringin to the surface. I am glad that she is happier, like I always told her thats all I ever wanted her to be. Well it seems that you never really know what anyone wants, and when you think you do just watch for the other shoe to drop. :unsure:

I also agree about the friend thing. The best relationships last when they start off as friends first. 13 years later and the guyfriend and I are still hanging out together. Neither of us see a reason to change anything. It's one of those, if it's not broke, don't fix it. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

things that i look for in a male:

sense of humor.

being honest.

an excellent personality.

excellent manners generally.

mentally smart.

being in good shape(body).

nice-looking.

romantic.

sensitive.

taller then me(my height is 4 feet and 5 inches).

a pirate's life for me(gold, rum and men).

lady renee, ..... will you settle fer two outta that 10 on yer list....? :lol:

It reminds me of an old Nat. Lampoon joke... "photo Funnys" where the woman is describing "the man of her dreams"...... the male says....."if you find him ... I wanna $#%@ him also........."

(Not picking on you...... it's just that yours was the last post that I wanted to reply to........ bad timeing or something like that......... :P )

Ahoy Cap'n Marcus Keys!!!! Time to broaden yer horizons mate! Ol' Barnacle Bill's motto is......DON'T CHASE.......REPLACE!!!!!!! Git out there matey and dig yer treasures where ya find 'em!!!!!! Ferget the fish...there's plenty of APHRODITES in the Sea!! Go git one...or TWO! :angry:

:)

Barnacle Bill

*Sighs*  Hubby forgets mine.  Every year.

I feel for you - two years in a row my husband gave me nothing for Birthdays or Christmas and the third year, I decided I wasn't going to go through another sad holiday with him. So, I told him I didn't want to be married any more the day after Thanksgiving. He moved out the following week while I was on a business trip and pretty much wiped me out of everything - but I am so F*ing happy now that I am single, it makes no difference! Simply put, I thrive on attention.

Rummy baby,

Am I to understand that yer hubby, the man who suppose to be the love of your life NEVER got you B-day or Xmas or Valintines gift the entire time he lived with you? Girl, that sh*t DOESN"T FLY in this household. If you were my wife, you'd be treated as royalty....Just ask My current wife of 27 yrs. Yer ex needs to be beat to a blood stump! :ph34r:

:ph34r: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

here, here Black Jack! I knew I liked ye...even though ye do scare me a little at times..hehehe :lol::P

Now the man o Scarlets dreams would be:

me best friend

someone I enjoyed talkin with, being with, laughin with

a man who enjoyed letting me be me...but who could rein me in if I got carried away

someone who could make me laugh

a pirate o course (he'd have te be stealin me heart after all)

Honest

stronger than me ( I don't mean muscles )

ye think if I write Santa, he'll put "Mr. Right" under my tree or in my stockin? :lol::P

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

here, here Black Jack! I knew I liked ye...even though ye do scare me a little at times..hehehe :D   ;)

Now the man o Scarlets dreams would be:

me best friend

someone I enjoyed talkin with, being with, laughin with

a man who enjoyed letting me be me...but who could rein me in if I got carried away

someone who could make me laugh

a pirate o course (he'd have te be stealin me heart after all)

Honest

stronger than me ( I don't mean muscles )

ye think if I write Santa, he'll put "Mr. Right" under my tree or in my stockin?  ;)   ;)

;) Well lassie, da santa I know kin Shake yer tree n' wanna get inside those stockings of yers! :D HAR HARRRRRRR ;)

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

ye think if I write Santa, he'll put "Mr. Right"  in my stockin?  :D   ;)

:D

Is that what yer callin it these days??

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

And as the Beach Boys song goes, "2 girls for every boy!" :)

or the flip side? two boys for every girl?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire