What Women Look For

PyratePhil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing what different people find attractive varies, otherwise a lot of us would be out of luck. Not everyone is smart, funny, sensitive, has a great butt, etc. - what one thinks the typical woman wants. And what is funny to one person could be sickening to another.

Viva le difference!

RHJMap.jpg

Aye blackjohn...back to topic...

(puts the fans down) :unsure:

Ladies are as varied as gents, and each of us has our own thoughts on what we look for, and find to be attractive qualities. For me, a good sense of humor, sharp wit and a pang for a little romance is a plus. What I find physically attractive varies, but it starts with the face (especially eyes and smile) first, then the way he carries himself. It all goes downhill from there (slightly gutterish). :rolleyes:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

For me He has to have a great sense of humor. I like playing pranks and being silly so I want him to share this. I like a nice smile and a little romance never hurts and is quite the plus. *And he need not spend money to be romantic. Taking a drive or a long walk and holding hands or watching tv curled up with a bowl of popcorn is swell enough* I want him to share some of my intrests and for me to share some of his. It would be nice if he had broad shoulders, And a nice caboose and a deep voice or an accent. But that is not what I really look for. But his personality I do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*And he need not spend money to be romantic. Taking a drive or a long walk and holding hands or watching tv curled up with a bowl of popcorn is swell enough*

Good note there, Cap'n Siren. I'm not into extravagance...the gent could pick a pretty gardenia from a passing garden, give it to me whilest on a walk, and I'd be in heaven.

Funny you should mention voices. I typically go for deep ones meself, but as of late, I can't say I wouldn't go for "non-deep" voices (ala Michael J Fox).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Ahhh me ladies, it is interesting to see all the differences you have for what attracts you all. Some of me favorites are eye contact, a gentle whisper in the ear, a innocent touch of the hand and a smile. All these have gotten me close to a lass or two. As I cast me eyes around the pub, I must say you ladies are as stunning as a chest full of silver and gold! :)

Hummm, what do women want? That could depend on the phase of the moon, the alignement of the planets, the season of the year, what book she's just finished, or what man she's just left—or has just left her. ;)

As for myself: kindness of heart, a sense of humor, honor, height (so I can wear me high heels and he's still taller than me), a fit body and a sound mind. I'm very partial to a graceful masculine arm. There's just something about that spot where the shoulder meets the bicep—sends little shivers down me spine! :rolleyes:

I be lucky, as me husband meets all of the above qualifications. One of many reasons why we're still together after 15 yrs. :unsure::huh:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Extravagant can be nice. But the little things, the simple things are just as nice. Like finding a hidden note in a pocket telling you to hurry home or a sweet email just because. I do this for my hubby. Just cause I want to. And yes alot depends on mood..Sometimes tis nice to be playful and other times tis nice to just hold one another...Be yourself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

For me, it's not so much a matter of extravagance but effort. A guy's got to be willing to put in some effort and thought once in a while. One of the things Jack and I try to do is make each other's birthday special, which means planning and effort. That goes a heck of a long way with me.

RHJMap.jpg

*Sighs* Hubby forgets mine. Every year.

I feel for you - two years in a row my husband gave me nothing for Birthdays or Christmas and the third year, I decided I wasn't going to go through another sad holiday with him. So, I told him I didn't want to be married any more the day after Thanksgiving. He moved out the following week while I was on a business trip and pretty much wiped me out of everything - but I am so F*ing happy now that I am single, it makes no difference! Simply put, I thrive on attention.

I know there seems to one reoccuring difference between the lads and lasses.

Where the gents are visual, the ladies are aurial. A good many ladies will mention that a man's voice is much the turn on.

I know a deep masculine voice can send shivers through me... and no extragance for me. A kind word, a phone call to tell me that I am being thought of, a gentle touch, being held...a playful spirit...a hearty laugh...an interesting mind...

oK...and good strong hindie... B)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...