PyratePhil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is why men's butts???

;)

Might I be allowed to answer that???

Tis a good indication to we lasses of yer "PUSH POWER"!!!!!

:ph34r:;);););)

Huzzah!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

;)

Tis a good indication to we lasses of  yer "PUSH POWER"!!!!!

:ph34r:   :ph34r:   ;)   ;)   ;)  

Huzzah!

Aye carumba! ;) .....I'm startin' to perspire ;) .....quick, where's me drink....'ell, nevermind, skip the guinness, jes get me another, make it a double, no, triple Jameson's, no water n' leave the bottle.....Avast! is it gettin' warm in here? me head's spinnin'.....someone open a window ;)

a man finds a magic lamp and the genie pops out and is told he only gets one wish ...the man thinks and says he'd like to go to hawaii but he hates to fly so can the genie make a bridge so he can drive... the genie balks at this and says he should ask for something a little less labour intensive ... the man thinks again 'tell me what do women want????" .....

the man asked the genie of the lamp ......as the genie answered that question rolling up his sleeves " do you want that bridge to hawaii 2 lane or four"

Plans, I don't make plans! Go with the flow - if it feels good, do it! :ph34r:

So ladies, if you'd like to follow me...

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

:ph34r:

:o:ph34r::o:ph34r::huh:

Huzzah!

So...tush = push eh? No wonder I like men's butts, among other parts. :ph34r:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

tush =push...not to mention cush. ye know fer when we women want to be on top. (innocent smile here)

Mr. Moon, ye might want to be fannin yerself about now. :D

I also must admit to a fondness fer broad shoulders and muscled arms...the better to grab me up and hold me with, of course. ( big smile here)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

I also must admit to a fondness fer broad shoulders and muscled arms...the better to grab me up and hold me with, of course. ( big smile here)

[/size][/color][/font][/i]

I suspect Mr Moon would prefer Christine to do the fanning (who wouldn't?)

Oh the temptation is so great to post a pic of my broad shoulders, broad chest and muscle bound arms... but... well... (help me out here guys...)

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Bah! What "a woman" wants is as varied as the number of women on the planet. Sometimes the answer is not male. The confusion we men feel regarding women is that we like to have a firm, solid formula into which we can plug in a situation and find the end result.

Woman + flowers + wit = sex and/or relationship

The simple fact of the matter is that each and every woman we meet will have a different set of criteria for what she finds attractive and desirable.

The same is true for men.

Add in the media hype around what we "should" find attractive and desirable and frustration ensues. We end up wanting some ficticious character from some movie or soap opera but, people are just not like that...even the people who strive to live the stereotypes.

My advice to you all...

Be yourself and bask in the wonder of the opposite sex.

/Dr. Phil Rant Off

Reynard

[/size][/color][/font][/i]

I suspect Mr Moon would prefer Christine to do the fanning (who wouldn't?)

Oh the temptation is so great to post a pic of my broad shoulders, broad chest and muscle bound arms... but... well... (help me out here guys...)

Aye, Mister Foxe, ye be diggin' yerself into a hole now.....and as fer fannin'...havin' any o' the ladies near by gives me goose bumps....and Mister BosnReynard, I's be wonderin' 'bout yer choice o' wordin' there...I quote: "we like to have a firm, solid formula into which we can plug in a situation and find the end result. " I second that.... :D

Aye, Mister Foxe, ye be diggin' yerself into a hole now... :huh:

As long as Rummy and Scarlet are in it with me I'm happy... :P

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Huzzah!

:D HEY!!! I gotta butt!....It's attached to a boob biting, lip lickin', ass slappin, pair of pythons to put lassies ankles behind thar ears, pirate!!!!

AARRRRRRRRR ! OOOHHHHHH! MMMMMMMM! SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!!!

:D BLACK JACK

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

BLACK JACK...( high pitched screech here ) have ye never heard o "mixed company"? I'll have ye know that there be ladies present here...and as soon as I finds one I'll tell her to be offended for the rest o us. LOL

Foxe again I asks the question...what would ye do with me and Rummy in a hole with ye? I likes to hear yer formula for success with not 1 but 2 pyrate wenches...hum. Mental image here of me lickin me lips and thinkin ...the better to eat ye with me dear...Oh wait I was thinkin wolf not foxe.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

AARRRRRRRRR ! OOOHHHHHH! MMMMMMMM! SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!!!

:D BLACK JACK

Careful Jack we just might like that. :D Of course tis all accord'n to who tis do'n what... :D

:D

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Ahhh, Mister Shalaq, sir, ye certainly have a most eloquent mastery of the language....yer delicate, and might I add succint, way with words belays a most complex intellect at work.....an' I be buyin' yer next drink while waitin' with great anticipation for what further poetry may be 'bout to come tumblin' out.....(if thars too many syllables here for ye I might suggest www.dictionary.com)....here's to ye, mate :D

Foxe again I asks the question...what would ye do with me and Rummy in a hole with ye? I likes to hear yer formula for success with not 1 but 2 pyrate wenches...hum. Mental image here of me lickin me lips and thinkin ...the better to eat ye with me dear...Oh wait I was thinkin wolf not foxe.

The only difference between a wolf and a foxe is that we're better looking... :)

What would I do with you and Rummy in a hole? What wouldn't I do?! OK, if you wan't specifics... let's start with lip-licking (the better to eat you with hehe) and then <CENSORED: on grounds of decency. You'll have to PM me if you really want to know ;) >

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk