What Women Look For

PyratePhil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those things listed on the pizza box are, of course, right on when it comes to the attraction - but then there's the thing that keeps the attraction going. I love the feeling that I am important to a man and the comfort in knowing that his attention is directed at me. When my heart knows that I am cherished, there is nothing that can interfere or distract me in any way. :lol:

i think its just what veries from lass to lass some girls prefer muscle some dont some girls want money others want a real "man" who knows any more.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I second what Rummy said. A pretty face or body might make me take a second look, but trust me when I say that they arent what makes me want to stay with a man!

Honesty is so important, did I say honesty was important, let me just say honesty is important!

If you lads just want a fling, then say it. We women, for the most part are big girls and would rather say yes or no to a fling than have you naughty boys trifle with our affections. Wink wink.

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

what is it with men butts?

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

...who knows any more.

I'm not convinced I ever knew! :(

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

The things i KNOW about women could be written on a matchbook...

But one of them is this...

In Marraige or any serious relationship:

men can be Right, or they can be Happy.

I Married Miss Right. unfortunatly her first name is Always.

- 10 Fathoms Deep on the Road to Hell... Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum...

Diego go up to the front of the class and write a hundred times what you've learned today!

we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

praise the Lord for cut and paste,...."dregs of the earth"....hey, that be a fine name for a new rock n roll band....to the tune of "we are the champions": (sort of singing drunkenly): "we are the dregs oftheearth".....no, wait, ..."we are the dreggggggs of .....theearth"....no, wait....."we are the dre....egs of the earrrrrrrrth"....damn....maybe another tune, eh?......got it, instead of "hey hey we're the monkees" it be "hey hey we're the dregs.....we just keep on dregging around....we're too busy dregging to put anybody down".....go ahead, now, ye all can hum along if ye wants.....Arrrrr, now what's that arrful sound be?.......holy beejeesus where's me drink.....

Diego go up to the front of the class and write a hundred times what you've learned today!

we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth, we are the dregs of the earth.

OK - you're in for a spank - make that 53 spanks! :lol:

Remeber Rummy, its reward the good behavior and use the flogger for the really good behavior...I mean the bad behavior (wink wink).

Alright all ye naughty boys...come out, :) come out, where ever ye are...

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

If I write the same thing over and over do I get female attention too?

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk