What are you doing right now?

Christine

Taking a break from sewing. So far this weekend, I've made (that turned out well) a couple of kerchiefs, 1 petticote, an apron, pockets, coif (not too sure about this one) and a chaperone. I'm getting ready to make another petticote and attempt to make a pair of bloomers. The previous pair turned out horribly wrong. I'll get it right this time. I hope.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, cool, Lily. Can't wait to see pics of them if you put them up.

Love making petticoats. So easy to make. I wish ya luck on the bloomers.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Playing on the Pub and watching the Nascar race with my son. He loves Nascar. He has had an interest in it since he was three months old. Now at 2 1/2 he still loves watching the cars race.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Endurinh the air conditioning whooshing my bangs around for the past 4 hours..sheesh B)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I was sitting in my dining room, happily sewing a petticote, when I heard a strange noise behind me. I turned around and there was a huge deer (standing in my lilies) staring at me thru the window. Nearly scared the **** out of me. B)

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Lilly...the deer was haunting YOU! B) eek!

Arguing with the little swab over what she's going to eat for a bed-night snack. She's pushing for the remains of a bag of cotton candy from the carnival, I say "anything else!" as long as it's healthy. This has been going on for 30 minutes. Sooner or later she'll give up but not before asking a thousand times, huffing in annoyance, stomping her foot and complaining that there is nothing good in the house.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Listening to the fans running in the house. It's 73 degrees OUTSIDE with 48% humidity. Inside it feels much warmer. I will have to open a couple windows and see if that helps any.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Research, drink..more research... :lol:

Walking the little swab through a worksheet on double digit subtraction. Odd child, insisted on "one more math page" before bed. Yep, no denying she's my kid now :ph34r:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

:ph34r: Working on a Search and Seizure Warrant for 3 hrs for work and very tired.... need sleep.

You MUST be tired! Of course your warrant would be work related! When's the last time you prepared a warrant for something OFF duty?

Wait. Who's that pounding on my front door?!?!?! :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

sitting with my feet up, in a clean house, with a tall glass of iced tea waiting for my friend to arrive. Ahh, it's so quiet I can hear the birds singing outside and the cats scratching at the door trying to get out and get them :D

There are entirely too many grilled cheese conversations going on...I have to have one now

Enjoying a breeze, a little sun and some great clouds after an incredibly stormy morning