What are you doing right now?

Christine

Can't sleep. Different work schedule. Insomnia hits again. :lol::lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a good time playing with my wee little lad. His imagination always amazes me. And his giggles are such a joy to my heart.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Just got back from doing errands in town - and mailing off my art journal to Boots.

After a short Pub break, I get to go clean cat boxes. Now, doesn't that sound exciting! :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

That would be five cats, three cat boxes.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

(Did you catch any John? Mmm... I love Cajun catfish!)

Right now, I'm removing the gold nail polish from my toenails -- stubborn stuff! -- and drawing myself a hot bath in the jacuzzi tub, with cucumber & mint bath salts (more "therapy" to cure my cold).

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Painting my nails -- a two-tone iridescent shade of pale mauve/turquoise that reminds me of dragonfly wings, and should look stunning with the batik mini-dress I plan to wear tomorrow.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

just sitting 'ere waitin' fer the Chinese delivery guy t'show up with dinner for me house of pyrates. i took the day off blast it all! :o

other than that, watching my kid watch an old Star Trek episode. it's fascinatin' to watch them bein'... all fascinated, lol.

and contemplatin' what tomorrow will be like with the mate, wonderin' how i can pamper him on Dad's Day. :o

(Did you catch any John?  Mmm... I love Cajun catfish!)

Unfortunately No :o My Buddy and I each got one a piece. He caught a speckled cat and I caught a largemouth bass. the bass was too small and the cat wasn't really big enough to keep without getting more. We will both have to spin a yarn to tell our wives :o

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Cleaning tack.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Cleaning tack.

That's my next project, starting tonight. Only thing is, I'm cleaning it so someone will buy it next weekend. Big tack/tool/garage sale. Along with horse trailer and maybe our last two horses. **Sigh**

25 years of memories sold off in a weekend. :o Not easy.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Drinking Pimm's and lemonade and watching the original Beach Party movie on local cable TV.

Well, that's unbelievable -- the cable station is actually running a "Parental Guidance" warning at the commercial breaks, claiming the movie may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Goddess grace, it's Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon! How much more "G" rated can you possibly get? I used to watch these movies on Saturday afternoon TV when I was a little girl in the 70s.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Taping Anthony Bourdain so I can watch Master and Commander ;)

Heh I like Bourdain..he's cool..but he can't outmatch sailing, swords and blackpowder...mmmmmm..yeah.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Sitting back on my front porch, listening to the train whistles and drinking a nice glass of wine. The evenng air is cool and crisp after a nice hot day. I can see the stars shining like diamonds in the sky. Ah, what a beautiful night it is.

"Why condemn me for taking a Lover with out marriage while you do so in marriage and break sacred vows?"

Ah Jim lad! I thought ypou were doing work inside too ye slackin a bit?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Sipping tea and waiting for the horse shoer to show up.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg