What are you doing right now?

Christine

Petting the cat. She won't leave me alone. I am at home with the flu, and she doesn't think my time should be spent sitting at the computer.

Going back to bed in a little bit... Only got up for breakfast, and to see what all you guys are doing.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laundry, My daughter has a playmate over...hubby just walked in and thinking about dinner..*sighs* Phil..I know very little about websites but I could try and help...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Thanks, luv...I should have elaborated - by "fixed up" I mean - rebuilt - as in, "I trashed the whole thing in a fit of disgust a few weeks ago and now I have to start over" ;):(

I'm ok on the creating and designing end - it's just all the little details - YOU know - buttons, links, checking in different browsers, CSS, HTML, getting codes to do what you want them to...

And at the same time I'm toying with the idea of starting a poetry/parody site, so my brain is jumping all over right now...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Sorry, Matt - I don't think ANY piece of software is worth $250, let alone one I would use only for playing with a website that accounts for about 3 students a year...

I'd rather get the new Age of Empires III! :lol::lol:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• 1 month later...